MTG thread

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Cradle up to $780.

In a world without tournaments, Casual demand is king.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I have 1 signed and 4 unsigned. Glad now. Already doubled my money in 1 year. I am listing mine on ebay. Taking my money and running,.

Post what they actually sell at. I'm always super curious during these huge price spikes what number actually sticks.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Obviously the reasonable internet dweller designs their investing portfolio to be 70% stocks, 5% Magic Reserved List Cards, 5% BitCoin, 20% Lottery Tickets

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I was going to buy that damn cradle at my store for $275... fuuuuuuuck. Waited for one more paycheck and then covid shut shit down.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Obviously the reasonable internet dweller designs their investing portfolio to be 70% stocks, 5% Magic Reserved List Cards, 5% BitCoin, 20% Lottery Tickets
It's more like 50% stocks, 35% Magic Card Reserved List Cards, 10% Bitcoin, 5% Guns.

• 1Like

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The code's been cracked. We're all just investing in MTG as our retirement. Damn, found out =/

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If you buy a token-generating card is that like derivative investing?

• 1Worf

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I have 1 signed and 4 unsigned. Glad now. Already doubled my money in 1 year. I am listing mine on ebay. Taking my money and running,.

Mine have been sitting in Mark Zug's PO box since March or I'd likely do the same. Never actually gonna play Elves again.

OneofOne

New SL, totes a surprise to all:

To be fair, I actually like the art, reminds me of The Simpsons.

Chris

Potato del Grande
New SL, totes a surprise to all:

To be fair, I actually like the art, reminds me of The Simpsons.
It's a very stylised cartoon style, it just doesn't fit with MTG.

Looks like they are going for the female/manchild boardgame market (eg Exploding Kittens) and Brony/Rock&Morty intellectuals. It's another desperate cashgrab.

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
All sacrifices are worthwhile if they pave the way for a Foglio return.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
what is this horseshit? I get that they don't want like 2 whales to buy up all the supply, but doing this from the main product page, not even the order page; is fuckity.
Anyone got links to the art that don't require me to wait 15 min to see?

Annotation 2020-08-17 114130.png

OneofOne

It's a very stylised cartoon style, it just doesn't fit with MTG.

Looks like they are going for the female/manchild boardgame market (eg Exploding Kittens) and Brony/Rock&Morty intellectuals. It's another desperate cashgrab.

I wouldnt say desperate. They're just going to milk whoever is buying these, until people stop. And with these shit ass $100 boosters a success, they aint stopping anytime soon.

Also read this morning that Marvel is now going to get into the $100 pack game as well.