MTG thread

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Those set teasers... fuck I hate WOTC. I want to hate them for all their greedy shenanigans lately, and yet... fuck me that's an exciting lineup (DnD, really? dayum son!). Other than Strixhaven, whatever.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
That lineup has made me happy I've shifted most of my mtg spending to other hobbies.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
You don't want to buy two full-sized new sets in a single quarter? :)

• 1Like

OneofOne

newlands.PNG

OneofOne

So this is real, because of course it is. Props for trying to capture all kinds of different audiences?

1598983990943.png

• 1Worf

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Today's announcements got me pretty excited. 2021 is vikings, harry potter, dnd, and movie monsters. With a smattering of old border reprints for the fogeys like me, and a new modern horizon to fuck everything up.

That's pretty gas.

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Indeed, plus the two unannounced Masters sets they'll toss in at the last minute, gonna be a crazy year!

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Party is bad and will struggle to be relevant even in limited.

Having a boarding of 2-4 different types to see anything approaching a real benefit just isn't realistic.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
The effects seem to be balanced so that 1 additional creature is more or less on rate. I doubt it will amount to much, but it's also complex enough with these creature types that they might have overlooked something important.

Lot of older warriors and wizards to help enable.