NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Avery Johnson let go as coach of the nets.
Simmons linked this right after it happened
biggrin.png

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...retiring021011

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
If only Mippo was here to rant for 7 paragraphs about how no Wade resulted in a Heat loss.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Royce White "rejects" his D-League assignment, again claiming that the Rockets don't know what's best for his mental health.

Have you really regressed that much, Royce, or are you now taking advantage of a situation? He played college ball with way less issues than this and they weren't even paying him. At this point maybe you should get new doctors if none of them can give you any advice other than 'stay at home and cash the checks'. I'm starting to think at this point he just doesn't want to be part of the organization. And for someone suffering with anxiety, wouldn't some return to normalcy (i.e. playing basketball) be healthy? These games aren't played on the airplanes. He's giving the middle finger to the NBA, the fans and people with mental health problems, showing employers everywhere that it's probably best not to take a chance on someone who has them. Good luck being a basketball player dealing with this down the road and entering the draft, White has fucked you over too

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
He flew to all but 3 away games while at ISU. I really have no clue what the fuck is up with him right now. I think all the attention is probably making things worse for him but he really needs to find someone other than himself to handle his PR. Dude isn't doing himself any favors right now.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
He flew to all but 3 away games while at ISU. I really have no clue what the fuck is up with him right now. I think all the attention is probably making things worse for him but he really needs to find someone other than himself to handle his PR. Dude isn't doing himself any favors right now.
And I have to assume this is a conversation the Rockets had with him before picking him.

It's weird to hate a dude before he's played a minute

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
You dudes might have been annoyed by it but I enjoyed trolling Mippo into writing an essay about officiating against the Heat only to the not read any of it.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So how much longer do you guys think the Clippers can continue this streak? They look pretty damn good right now.

Oh, and not a bit sad that Mippo isn't here.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
They remind me of the Nash Suns teams that would always tear through the regular season. I just don't trust Griffin at a playoff game's pace. The one thing they do have going for them is just how absolutely spectacular Chris Paul is. He's certainly capable of taking over a game even if that isn't his preferred style of play. I think that'll be necessary for them to get out of the West in the playoffs. Certainly been really impressive so far.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Mavs shoulda won this one in regulation, Refs bailed the Heat out after they raped Dirk in the groin on the other side.

Dirk still hits the game tying basket to send it to OT, but Mavs out of gas at that point.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
OJ Mayos 30 point games are going to lead to victories one day!

how about those Rockets!

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
if that's the most embarrassing moment, he's doing juuuuuust fiiiiine

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's kind of a blessing because Kahn can't trade Pek while Love is injured.