NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
MVP Derrick Rose is coming back next month.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Lakers lose 5th straight. What are the chances they fire D'Antoni and beg Phil to come back!?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
My brother is a huge Kings fan. He was telling me today there is rumors they might come to Seattle.

Ps Basketball is for faggots.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
My brother is a huge Kings fan. He was telling me today there is rumors they might come to Seattle.

Ps Basketball is for faggots.
It's stronger than a rumor now. I think it will happen.

Warriors have a habit of losing only to teams that have already beat them. Two losses to the Kings, Lakers, Magic, Grizzlies and Nuggets. And they only have 12 losses on the year.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
That would be cool. Would make them local for my brother again.

Glacial_sl

shitlord
I don't see LeBron ever going back to Cleveland. He may try, but I don't think Dan Gilbert and crew will actually take him back. Maybe if the ownership changes while he's still playing, but that bridge is at the bottom of Lake Erie now.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I don't see LeBron ever going back to Cleveland. He may try, but I don't think Dan Gilbert and crew will actually take him back. Maybe if the ownership changes while he's still playing, but that bridge is at the bottom of Lake Erie now.
LOL!
Lebron: "I think I want to come back to Cleveland."
Gilbert: "Nah bro, I'm still mad at you."

Are you kidding? He'd sign him faster than I'd splooge if Kate Upton started blowing me.

kanaka_sl

shitlord
Chances of Heat re-signing both LeBron and Wade?
Possibly just cut out Wade and keep LeBron?

Similar situation with Knicks' Melo and A'mare.

Knicks are an over rated 3 ball reliant team who cannot handle a defensive squad. The Bulls have proven that 3 games in a row. The Heat will be dangerous all year, sure they will have bad games when Wade and Bron are off, but they will continue to dominate until eliminated.

Titan_sl

shitlord
What's the chances that Bosh is trying to play his way out of Miami? He has averaged 5 rebounds a game for like, the last 8? He's so terrible at this point. He already has his ring, maybe he wants to go to a team where he will be the focal point again.

Wade seems like he has accepted his role as second fiddle, maybe Bosh cannot accept being the Third? Because there is no way that he can be that bad right now. He has already said he would sit on the bench if it would help(and tonight it did), but I'm under the impression that he was pouting when he said it.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Well, he's still playing pretty productive. I can't really comment on this most recent stretch of games that you're focusing on and maybe there is something telling there, but overall he's playing better than he did last year and pretty on par with his career averages. That said, he's not a A #1 guy and never has been. Maybe he wants to be.

I must say though...as a Wolves fan the NBA officially blows goat dick this season. Fuck.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
What's the chances that Bosh is trying to play his way out of Miami? He has averaged 5 rebounds a game for like, the last 8? He's so terrible at this point. He already has his ring, maybe he wants to go to a team where he will be the focal point again.

Wade seems like he has accepted his role as second fiddle, maybe Bosh cannot accept being the Third? Because there is no way that he can be that bad right now. He has already said he would sit on the bench if it would help(and tonight it did), but I'm under the impression that he was pouting when he said it.
I dunno if Wade has accepted it, he was lamenting the fact that he no longer gets 20-25 shots a night because of LeBron and Bosh.

No way Miami can keep all 3 when the new tax luxury kicks in full force.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well, he's still playing pretty productive. I can't really comment on this most recent stretch of games that you're focusing on and maybe there is something telling there, but overall he's playing better than he did last year and pretty on par with his career averages. That said, he's not a A #1 guy and never has been. Maybe he wants to be.

I must say though...as a Wolves fan the NBA officially blows goat dick this season. Fuck.
I've never see a professional sports team have so many injuries in a season than the Twolves this year. It's so bad that a guy we were going to sign blew out his knee before he signed the contract. lol