NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Darshu_sl

shitlord
I'm glad to see Manu had another run in him. If the Spurs come up with a solid center/PF to replace Tim Duncan they might be contenders for years to come. Since the Spurs ownership seems to just have a way of finding these guys you never know. lol maybe they give Greg Oden a run and his knees really are fixed or something.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
When they want to and the refs/NBA let them.
Ya, the Heat don't want to win and the refs never give Lebron calls. Bosh almost died on a play the other day and HE gets fined $5,000?? Dude needs to sue the NBA that shit's just dangerous

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I don't care. I WANT the Heat to lose so I can laugh at Kobe & LeBron leaves this garbage team

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I'm glad to see Manu had another run in him. If the Spurs come up with a solid center/PF to replace Tim Duncan they might be contenders for years to come. Since the Spurs ownership seems to just have a way of finding these guys you never know. lol maybe they give Greg Oden a run and his knees really are fixed or something.
They're pretty good at scouting the foreign players. But then again they did waste a 1st round pick on Splitter so who knows

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
expect the last tow games are home. but still this is quite dumb the heat can play so much better then this.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Should call the game fair. Crazy I know. The Spurs would have to rely on talent to win

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I don't care. I WANT the Heat to lose so I can laugh at Kobe & LeBron leaves this garbage team
What garbage team will Lebron be heading to after Miami - that can offer him a pre-made, read-to-win championship crew to take him to the Finals?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The Heat losing means you laugh at Kobe? How does that make any sense? and Lebron is still under contract for another year so how does him losing this year supposed to be good for him? Nothing you say makes any sense

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
You sure don't sound like it with all the crying you are doing. And you keep bringing up this shit with Kobe. What in the world does the Spurs winning have anything at all to do with Kobe? Just because Duncan will have the same amount of rings as Kobe? You are such a confusing troll.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Duncan 5 rings make him best player of his generation considering the talent Kobe played with and Kobe's playoff losses