NBA 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
If OKC misses the playoffs and Memphis somehow manage to avoid playing SA. Then yes. Crown the Grizzlies.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
B1zybfXIcAEImR3.jpg

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I believe Grantland did an article on the subject. If I remember correctly the issue isn't that he is a shitty rebounder, it's how the Pacers utilize him to move opposing rebounders out of the way so the wings can swoop in and get the rebounds.
Is that what Georgetown did too?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Rubio injured. I just want to slit my wrists. Fucking a... I hope it's just an ankle sprain.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Read this morning that Smart's was also just a sprain. Hate how many injuries we've had so far so early into the season. Grizz just keep rolling on - good looking team.

Bulls looking good so far this season even with Rose being limited with the tweaked ankle and Noah missing a couple games with the Flu. I think they'll probbaly give one up against Boston tonight though. Four games in five days all on the road is a rough way to open the year.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Shirt they gave out at the Raptors game tonight. It's made by every Raptors player name ever.

IaunGxG.jpg

Pretty cool idea.
Yeah, I kinda really want this. Hopefully they put it in their NBA store. I also need an old-school-style Lowry jersey. Watching them play in the dinosaur jerseys gave me warm fuzzies.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Lakers get off the schnide, now they can go back to losing for the rest of the month.

What's the over/under on Philly loses to start the season?

Djay

Trakanon Raider
The Over/Under was 15.5 wins for Philly. Apparently it was 31.5 for the Lakers. Really wish I had been paying attention...I would have put a lot of money on the Under for that one.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I finally get to watch a Cavs game again. Stupid west coast road trip.

The team is, obviously, still learning to work together. Anyone who thought they'd be perfect right now were kidding themselves. Hopefully they're starting to find their niche though.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
They'll be fine. Kyrie is 22, Love is 26. LeBron probably has 5 or 6 more years of 'best player on the planet' status. They may not win it all this year but they have a long window. Plus that trio isn't going to shoot sub 42% all season. Kyrie might, but Love and James will rebound from that horrid shooting before too long.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Love is looking to bail after this season hahaha

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Nice turn around in the second half. Kyrie looked terrible in the first half and phenomenal in the second.