NBA 2015 Playoffs Thread

Generol_sl

shitlord
This was the first time I was able to watch New Orleans for an extended period through four games. Davis has matured into a star so quickly it's very enjoyable to watch him. If that team adds a few more pieces they will be dangerous for many years to come.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
So Boston's strategy is to go thug ball and just injure Players?
Yes, it was clearly very intentional. Great point you're making.

Meanwhile, Worthless Perkins hits a guy in the face and knocks him down on an illegal screen, then makes contact with the Celtic players face again in the inevitable yelling match. And doesn't get ejected. But you're right, it's a fucking dopey, clumsy white kid from Gonzaga playing thug ball and the poor Cavs that are never dirty, never argue, never get the benefit of the doubt are being bullied by the Celtics.

eye-fucking-roll

NBA refereeing is worse than ever, though. It's awkward having to explain to my girlfriend that no, your elbow ending up 6 inches from the opposing players face shouldn't be called a foul even though it happens twice in the same game (and I like the Warriors, but those two flops were embarrassing). Only thing worse than the refereeing are the blind homers supporting all the ridiculous calls.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
The way Boston's playing, no regrets. I don't expect Boston to roll over and die but they've been making some pretty questionable plays.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
The way Boston's playing, no regrets. I don't expect Boston to roll over and die but they've been making some pretty questionable plays.
Please explain? Like the common foul where Love unfortunately got injured? Or do you mean the several plays where Cavs players got techs and/or ejected for very deliberately going after the head/faces of Celtics players?

Are you that much of a Cavs fan, or just retarded?

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Common foul on Love? Olynyx yanked his shoulder out of the socket. That's a bullshit move if I ever saw one.

I'm glad we finally have a Cavs team that doesn't take shit. Too many seasons where they've been passive and let things like that go. Perkins and Smith are too players that don't take shit. The Celtics have been a bit overly physical this entire series. Again, I don't expect them to just roll over and die but they were playing a bit too hard.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Common foul on Love? Olynyx yanked his shoulder out of the socket. That's a bullshit move if I ever saw one.

I'm glad we finally have a Cavs team that doesn't take shit. Too many seasons where they've been passive and let things like that go. Perkins and Smith are too players that don't take shit. The Celtics have been a bit overly physical this entire series. Again, I don't expect them to just roll over and die but they were playing a bit too hard.
Thanks for answering the question: both a Cavs fan and a retard.

It was an unfortunate play, sure. I'm a big enough Love fan I hate that he has to be on the Cavs, and generally want the Cavs to lose, but even I wish he hadn't gotten injured. To anyone not a retarded homer, they were both going for the ball, Love trying to hold off "Olynyx" with his left arm, and Olynyk trying to push his arm off him so he could get past. Lot of pressure being exerted both directions and sometimes freak accidents happen. I haven't heard anyone remotely objective say it was intentional or a dirty play, and the Cavs didn't even seem to take exception to the play.

The fact you think that one play was dirty and claim the Celtics are playing thug ball, especially considering the shit that went down with Perkins and JR Smith, which you haven't addressed, makes you're credibility take a hit.

Also, I agree, Perkins and Smith are "too" players. I don't think either play was in retaliation for anything, though, that's just how Perkins and JR Smith play (Perkins dirty as hell and Smith just a dumb thug).

Celtics a bit overly physical and playing too hard? Boo-fucking-hoo. Why are Lebron fans so often such whiny cunts? Serious question.

In conclusion, pull your head out of your vagina.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
When did the shit with Perkins and Smith go down? After Olynyx deliberately dislocated Love's shoulder. In that situation, I'm fine with retaliation. Smith has really cleaned his game up since coming to Cleveland but both player's don't take shit. You intentionally hard foul one of ours, those two player's are going to go after yours. Olynix should have been ejected straight up. But your piss ass no name player may have cost the Cav's one of their 3 best players the rest of the playoffs.

And thank you for pointing out that my iPad autocorrected. Resorting to grammar attacks is a sign you got nothing.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
So, your claim is that Perkins and Smith intentionally went out there to hurt players to retaliate for a play that had nothing to do with the player they attacked... and the Celtics are the dirty team?

Your iPad autocorrected two to too? Really? That's bad programming.

You iPad also keep you from spelling Olynyk correctly? Or are you also deaf and haven't heard anyone on a national TV broadcast pronounce his name?

Olynyk number one thug! Just WAITING for a loose ball because he's out there deliberately, intentionally trying to dislocate players shoulders! Watch out, he's an enforcer!

Do you know how fucking hard it is to dislocate someone's shoulder? It was an unfortunate freak accident, retards, stop trying to justify your bleeding vaginas.

Truehawk

Molten Core Raider
So, your claim is that Perkins and Smith intentionally went out there to hurt players to retaliate for a play that had nothing to do with the player they attacked... and the Celtics are the dirty team?

Your iPad autocorrected two to too? Really? That's bad programming.

You iPad also keep you from spelling Olynyk correctly? Or are you also deaf and haven't heard anyone on a national TV broadcast pronounce his name?

Olynyk number one thug! Just WAITING for a loose ball because he's out there deliberately, intentionally trying to dislocate players shoulders! Watch out, he's an enforcer!

Do you know how fucking hard it is to dislocate someone's shoulder? It was an unfortunate freak accident, retards, stop trying to justify your bleeding vaginas.
It was obvious he did not intentionally try to dislocate Love's shoulder. However, it is also obvious that he took advantage of Love being in a compromised position to try to deliberately pull on his arm, which resulted in a dislocated shoulder. Take it how you will, but it was pretty obvious he was intentionally pulling on Love's arm and not letting go. He did not intend to cause that much damage, but it is also obvious that he was holding on and pulling on his arm. I won't disagree that Perkins and Smith made cheap shots, but Olynyk definitely had a cheap shot as well (more damaging and not as blatant for sure).

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
It was obvious he did not intentionally try to dislocate Love's shoulder. However, it is also obvious that he took advantage of Love being in a compromised position to try to deliberately pull on his arm, which resulted in a dislocated shoulder. Take it how you will, but it was pretty obvious he was intentionally pulling on Love's arm and not letting go. He did not intend to cause that much damage, but it is also obvious that he was holding on and pulling on his arm. I won't disagree that Perkins and Smith made cheap shots, but Olynyk definitely had a cheap shot as well (more damaging and not as blatant for sure).
Yeah, Olynyk fouled him, and unfortunately Love suffered a freak accident. Even intentionally holding someone's arm to keep them from going after the ball, or just out of frustration because they're banging inside, does not equate to intentionally trying to hurt someone.

If Love hadn't gotten hurt, nobody would consider it a cheap shot. Why? Because plays like that where two big guys are tangled up happen pretty often, including on the play right before that. As opposed to, intentionally swinging an elbow at someone's head or pushing/hitting them in the face twice is always dirty, cheap and with malicious intent. Trying to say those blatant thug move cheap shots are on the same level of the Love play is ignorant.

But, hey, Love knows it was on purpose and expects swift punishment from the league, and Cavs fans are calling for Olynyk to be banned from the NBA and brought up on assault charges.... which means they think Smith should be suspended for how many games? Oh, wait, none. Makes sense!

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
"tangled up" = yanking someones arm out of the socket, you can stop being a homer for boston anytime now.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Shit this talk of Love being out of awhile and Atlanta looking very beatable means its time for Bullets Fever to sweep through the east. Hows that for being a homer.