NCAA Basketball 2012/13

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Duke about to lose to UVA - feels like every top 10 team in the country lost or almost lost this week. Great year for CBB. Can't wait to get to the conference tournaments so OSU can beat KU's asses again.

Those uniforms are fucking insane. Shorts look like those old school Zubaz pants from the 80's.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Duke about to lose to UVA - feels like every top 10 team in the country lost or almost lost this week. Great year for CBB. Can't wait to get to the conference tournaments so OSU can beat KU's asses again.

Those uniforms are fucking insane. Shorts look like those old school Zubaz pants from the 80's.
No way bro, KU gonna rape Marcus and Markel. At least Duke still sucks.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
rrr_img_15574.jpg

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
MCW channeling his inner Scoop Jardine. Sprint down the court and throw a bullshit not-needed 3 pointer to lose the game.

This team is trash and if that kind thinks he can do anything in the NBA except sit the bench and be eventually cut. He's fucking insane.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Withey with the triple-double, can't play inside against him. Oh and Mclemore has a billion points

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
college thread was closest

that high school announcer dude is better than 90% of the dudes we see during the tourny

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
If UT beats Missouri I think we're in. Big game today.

Anyone hear Boeheim after the game today? He sounds ready to quit.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
OSU gets a needed win and assures KU of another Big 12 crown. March basketball, how I've missed thee. Great games today so far - need KU to cover -4.5 to make it a great gambling day as well. Boeheim sounded really exasperated in that presser - strange to see from him.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
If UT beats Missouri I think we're in. Big game today.

Anyone hear Boeheim after the game today? He sounds ready to quit.
I too would be rather upset if my team only scored 39 points. There was a lot of emotions tied to the game, it's practically the end of one of the longest running rivalries in college basketball history. I doubt he'd want to quit after it, and even if he did I wouldn't be too upset. Mike Hopkins is going to be a fucking amazing head coach when his time comes, he's been waiting patiently for many years. I actually would be more devastated if Hopkins left as opposed to Jim B.

HOTCARL

Trakanon Raider
Long time reader, first time poster; be gentle please.

So my work is doing a NCAA bracket tournament where the winner gets an ipad 4 - any of you guys know of a good site to find an educated filled out bracket with the picks already established? I clearly know nothing of college basketball and figured it would be worth while to ask for help. It's a generic bracket where you pick who is going to beat who until the end. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Long time reader, first time poster; be gentle please.

So my work is doing a NCAA bracket tournament where the winner gets an ipad 4 - any of you guys know of a good site to find an educated filled out bracket with the picks already established? I clearly know nothing of college basketball and figured it would be worth while to ask for help. It's a generic bracket where you pick who is going to beat who until the end. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
The brackets will all have seeds for each team. The higher the seed the better the team is, with 16 being the best. Always choose 16s to win, then 15s and so on.

darkko_sl

shitlord
Hell, he would probably win it that way Ritley lol. You hear stories all the time of women winning brackets because they pick winners on the team mascots they like. HOTCARL, check back Sunday night or Monday and we can give you some tips. Really its all guess work though, one upset can completely wreck or win a bracket and judging from the regular season this year the tournament is going to be crazy.