New World

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Am I reading the recipes right? To make starmetal stuff I still need a shit ton of iron, and that repeats for higher tiers as well? That seems a bit stupid to need to keep harvesting the low level stuff to make higher tier things. I was hoping to move on from Iron.

WE SHALL NEVER MOVE BEYOND IRON

Zefah

<Gold Donor>
Am I reading the recipes right? To make starmetal stuff I still need a shit ton of iron, and that repeats for higher tiers as well? That seems a bit stupid to need to keep harvesting the low level stuff to make higher tier things. I was hoping to move on from Iron.

I kind of like it. It keeps the lower level materials in demand so people just starting out can make some money on the trading post.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I kind of like it. It keeps the lower level materials in demand so people just starting out can make some money on the trading post.
Ya this is exactly what Albion Online did and was their main reason for doing so and a lot of this games gathering/tradeskilling is taken from Albion. One thing I think they should've copied a bit more is the grindiness of the gathering and crafting. It literally takes at least 20x+ longer to max a gathering/crafting skill in Albion than it does here. The economy is probably going to be complete shit in not too long here because it's so fucking easy to gather your own stuff that you barely have to rely on buying stuff from other people. In Albion everyone except the most hardcore of people would become a master at only a single gathering/crafting skill if at all. You are rewarded far more financially in Albion for maxing a gathering skill because it's actually pretty rare for a person to have max or near max skill. As shit as that game is, it definitely nailed the tradeskilling/economic aspect quite well.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Official FoH guild will be starting in two weeks. Just two more weeks fellas.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Goddammit what a failure of a guild leader. You couldn't even get it off the ground.
Oh it’s already off the ground. We’re flying under the radar now for tactical reasons. One of our guys has an insider connection with a game dev.

trust my plan you faggot

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Oh it’s already off the ground. We’re flying under the radar now for tactical reasons. One of our guys has an insider connection with a game dev.

trust my plan you faggot
You didn't even buy the game did you?

• 2Worf
  • 1Potato

Xevy

Log Wizard
Got in a War last night. Was buggy as fuck pre-War with loading screens nonstop, then I was in the War for a few seconds, then loading screens for minutes again. When the actual War was < 1 minute I got in and was with everybody else. I was the last one out of our fort though because it failed to transport me and it took about 6 tries before it let me through.

Actual attack was just "Zerg A, Zerg B, Zerg C, break gate(s), and capture point." Took 9 minutes start to finish. As a Bowyer I just basically shot their healers and kept people off the parapets best I could. Died ONCE to a cannon direct hitting me for like 80% of my health. At the end if gives you a stat breakdown and the '"Top" leaderboard. I was 65th overall out of 90-100 people. 1 Kill 1 Death, 18 Assists and 30k Damage.

The best part was we took Everfall from the Purple who are literally 60-80% of our server. This meant the rest of the night the purple zerg rolled out attempting to do PVP quests to flip the zone quickly. We counter zerged and our team, Covenant, is much more competent apparently as we absolutely obliterated them sometimes 1 v 2 numberwise. All I can say is if you're going to fight in a huge clump, you better have a LOT of Sacred Ground.

There was a better Force v Force clip but can't find it. Just all of them charging together, getting Ice Gauntleted and Axed in place, then dying almost immediately.

• 3Like

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Vingolf is locked to new characters atm, so I will have to reroll when it opens up, but no sweat.
They said they're going to offer free transfers once things calm down, but no idea if they are going to keep the 'full' designation as a limit to new character creation.

It'd be kind of a pain in the ass if 1 or 2 friends didn't make it on the server and they locked it.

Cybsled

Wtf, my server has become a fucking hotspot for some reason. Over 1k in queue now

Maybe people figured out green/yellow/purple have a pretty even territory split on it and want a server that isnt a total shitshow factionwise lol

Tide27

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They said they're going to offer free transfers once things calm down, but no idea if they are going to keep the 'full' designation as a limit to new character creation.

It'd be kind of a pain in the ass if 1 or 2 friends didn't make it on the server and they locked it.
I dont see how people that arent at home 24/7 are playing on any of the servers with ques.

Since Thursday, i was able to get less than 2 hrs play time in on this server, and over 7 hrs in ques. I literally logged in prior to the start of the Alabama game and it was deep into the 4th quarter before i got in.

I just deleted that toon and will play elsewhere. The ques are outrageous.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I dont see how people that arent at home 24/7 are playing on any of the servers with ques.

Since Thursday, i was able to get less than 2 hrs play time in on this server, and over 7 hrs in ques. I literally logged in prior to the start of the Alabama game and it was deep into the 4th quarter before i got in.

I just deleted that toon and will play elsewhere. The ques are outrageous.
Steam Link works great for logging your character into queue while away from home. On Fri/Sat I would get home around 2pm and have a 700-800 person queue, so for Sunday I got Steam Link running, but the queues were pretty much non existent when I logged in.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user