NFL 2014 Off-Season Thread

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I can't believe Ray's defense was basically "bitch had it coming" and that flew with the league

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I can't believe Ray's defense was basically "bitch had it coming" and that flew with the league
What I find funny in the whole thing is if he had just picked that bitch up and put her over his shoulder none of this would have come out. He's a god damn NFL player, I could pick that bitch up and toss her over my shoulder and just take her to the appartment/house/hotel/whatever instead he tries to drag her.

Disp_sl

shitlord
Didn't the elevator surveilance show her attacking Rice first? I haven't followed it much, but was reading the video shows she attacked him first then he hit her, knocking her into the railing, which is what knocked her out.

Tenks

Didn't the elevator surveilance show her attacking Rice first? I haven't followed it much, but was reading the video shows she attacked him first then he hit her, knocking her into the railing, which is what knocked her out.
Apparently the video shows her hitting him first, him hitting her and she whacked her head on the rail. But still you're a RB who can probably bench 350+ lbs. Just bear hug the lady till she calms down.

Tenks

Yeah he didn't bitch out. I can't believe the league bought his wife's "Oh it was my fault!" story they were selling. You hit a god damn woman I don't care how hysterical she is you just don't do that.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ehhhh, maybe not going that far. If you're a 200lb+ athlete yeah don't beat her up. But don't speak in absolutes, there's a veritable plethora of situations where hitting a bitch is a solid move.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Ehhhh, maybe not going that far. If you're a 200lb+ athlete yeah don't beat her up. But don't speak in absolutes, there's a veritable plethora of situations where hitting a bitch is a solid move.
Yeah I can think of plenty of situations where knocking a woman the fuck out is acceptable, however Rices situation wasn't one of them.

Daniel Tosh has a good quote -

"How about the phrase "Never hit a woman" ............... it sounds like a challenge. What if you just came home from work and she's drowned 2 of your kids, and shes going for the third. Can you pop the bitch then?"

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I don't know a single woman who has ever said its never ok to hit a woman, where did that shit originate from, a feminist?

Tenks

Daniel Tosh has a good quote -

"How about the phrase "Never hit a woman" ............... it sounds like a challenge. What if you just came home from work and she's drowned 2 of your kids, and shes going for the third. Can you pop the bitch then?"
Ah I see the thread is going full autism with "Yeah but what if thiiiiiiiis happened" hypotheticals

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If a woman was stabbing Tenks in front of me I would follow his wishes and just lay down my jacket so she wouldn't have to step in his blood.

Chivalrous as fuck.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
We need to start colon cancer awareness and just go with brown cleats and towels this season. I think everyone is fucking aware of breast cancer by now.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm pretty sure in the bible jesus said "if there is one among you who has never knocked his ho the fuck out and then tried to drag her bitch ass into an elevator to get her back to the room before you get caught....may he come forth and cast the first stone." So there. Hypocrites.