NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Good move by Miami in hiring Gase. Will be interesting to see how he works with Tanehill and that offense next year.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Good move by Miami in hiring Gase. Will be interesting to see how he works with Tanehill and that offense next year.
I disagree. I dont see the extensive experience needed to get that team back in track. It's been a disaster and the new guy has limited pull in the NFL based on his desire to hire another Cincy DB coach. Being the OC for Peyton and having an average offense in Chicago don't really thrill me. Team was a pile last year.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
At some point the new guy needs to have a shot at it though. It's been talked about before how many of these head coaches who have been fired seem to find work again over and over, but end with the same results. So give the new guy, who has been a name that has been floated for a while, a chance to see what he can do. It isn't like there are a lot of head coaching candidates out there right now with a ton of past success.

You may be right though. He may be too new and in over his head with an organization that clearly needs to get back on track. Time will tell!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I really don't get the johnny football fuckups list. He like sped and drank some. Give him a fucking chauffeur and you're probably good to go. Is seeing a white guy party too much toxic masculinity for football commentators now adays?

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
It's not that JFF drank and was a general idiot. It's that he never learned discretion or anything at all. How stupid do you have to be to go gambling in the gambling capital of the country with a wig and a nickname as your disguise? Stupid from the beginning and getting more stupid. I guess we'll see by his giant contract coming up what NFL exes think of his talent.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I really don't get the johnny football fuckups list. He like sped and drank some. Give him a fucking chauffeur and you're probably good to go. Is seeing a white guy party too much toxic masculinity for football commentators now adays?
People are pussies. They think because he went to rehab on his own, it's now the NFL's duty to make sure he never drinks again.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
No Johnny has Affluenza, and if a team decides to make him the future of their franchise he will wreck and destroy a lot of lives. He doesn't have what it takes to be a QB in the NFL...he's Tebow without the upside.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Well he knowingly lied to his head coach so there is that. He went to rehab for *something* (I'm not sure why everyone is 100% sure it is booze I'd assume cocaine) yet he still hasn't changed anything about his personal life. He's shown that he'd prefer to drink and party rather than show up for mandatory health meetings and mandatory team meetings. No one is picking on JFF here he's fucking his own self up.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Well he knowingly lied to his head coach so there is that. He went to rehab for *something* (I'm not sure why everyone is 100% sure it is booze I'd assume cocaine) yet he still hasn't changed anything about his personal life. He's shown that he'd prefer to drink and party rather than show up for mandatory health meetings and mandatory team meetings. No one is picking on JFF here he's fucking his own self up.
Him lying to his coach and team is the only morally wrong thing he's really done. His constant partying, despite how self destructive it is does show his priorities are completely fucked and is why I'd prefer the Cowboys night sign him.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Coughlin interviewing for the eagles job. Would be an interesting switch if it happened.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
Please god is there any link to the playoffs streaming online? I've got no cable and the stream thread is not delivering or I'm missing something.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Does Coughlin really want to spend his last few years on this Earth cleaning up Chip's mess?
He's got to be doing something with his time. Give him some time off and he'll just be sitting there with a nurse cleaning up Coughlin messes.

Cathan

I moved to NY. I still hate the Giants so I'm hoping Coughlin takes the Eagles job and kicks their ass for years to come. I may hate the Giants but it's easy to recognize that team has been depleted of talent since Tuck and Osi got old plus all 3 of last SB's receivers are gone or hurt. Beckham's a nice addition but he can't do it alone. Giants shoulda canned the GM. Eagles fired Andy Reid on a bad run of seasons after stellar coaching for years and always terrible clock mgmt. and now he's doing great with the Chiefs.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I want a reality show where "Billy" Football and Ron Mexico live it up in Las Vegas. I'd watch it.

Cathan

Yeah no... but it's hard not to live here in NY and not hear about NY teams constantly. This city is way overloaded with sports teams. It's not even fair compared to other cities. 2 nfl teams, 2 bball, 2 hockey, 2 baseball and god knows what else.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yeah no... but it's hard not to live here in NY and not hear about NY teams constantly. This city is way overloaded with sports teams. It's not even fair compared to other cities. 2 nfl teams, 2 bball, 2 hockey, 2 baseball and god knows what else.
and one Cathan. City has fucking everything!