NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gruden is getting wrapped up in the money side of things. Sam is here b/c he gives us the best chance to win, chase is here b/c he knows Peterson's system in and out..I don't think Wentz was part of the plan when they made those deals, but I think they did plan to draft a QB at some point and want the comfort of a guy like Chase being able to either step in and play or tutor or both.

I do think the Eagles should move Bradford to Denver tho. If they can get a pick or 2. He would actually fit better there anyway and by going and getting Wentz, the Eagles have all but conceded they are semi rebuilding.

or to the Jets..

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Sam Bradford signe a two year, $35 million contract with the Philadelphia Eagles on March 1,2016. The contract contains $22 million fully guaranteed and another $4 million guaranteed for injury.
lets include the real meat, shall we.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
there is no meat..if anyone trades for Bradford they would only have to pay his 7million base salary next season

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
rrr_img_131646.jpg

Convo, you dont need to look like this, there is help out there.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Sounds like Norman may leave Washington today with a newly signed contract.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Convo is acting like Cathan did after the Saints won the Super Bowl, except the Eagles are coming off a 6-10 season.

The weird part is he seemed pretty sane prior this week.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Convo is acting like Cathan did after the Saints won the Super Bowl, except the Eagles are coming off a 6-10 season.

7-9..

My prediction (if Bradford is starter) is 8-8, 9-7 tops! I've really gone full retard on this one!! I'll even go into detail why.. we've made our Oline better and our secondary. 2 huge issues last year but we will have holes at linebacker and no real lock down corner. We have a great Defensive coordinator. I think we have enough talent to compete in this division and split some games then win games against teams like the Browns and Bears.

Unless you're butthurt about what I said about your redskins, but I stand by it.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

he drank the kool aid, takes awhile to wear off.

moontayle

Golden Squire
The o-line got better? They signedaguard in FA. As in one. As in, one Houston didn't see it needed to help protect their new investment.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
uh yea.. we lost one to season ending injury in week 3, another couldnt stay healthy. We really needed to add a guard and we did. From all accounts, he was a good player in Houston, I don't know how good but he's an upgrade over what we had so.. and sometimes you don't realize how good until they are gone. Chip learned that the hard way when he let a few of our good lineman walk. So yes, improved Oline from what we had to finish the year with last season.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well your overrated Redskins wont be winning it and We both know the Cowboys will lose Romo within 3 games so that leaves the Eagles and Giants.. I think the Giants are more of a complete team at this point so I'm going with them.
Overrated? Wasn't I the guy pointing out it's silly to put us in the discussion? The bitter is real bro.