NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Sounds like Kaepernick to the Broncos is all but done. I read they have agreed to compensation, and the Broncos are working on restructuring his deal.
49ers might luck out there. He's not good enough to carry a team but he might not be to awful to be carried by one. Bronco's could carry him to another title.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We are killing it! Howie has really turned his perception around these last few days

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
49ers might luck out there. He's not good enough to carry a team but he might not be to awful to be carried by one. Bronco's could carry him to another title.
Yeah I agree, but it sounds like they couldn't make it work for whatever reason. So now the Broncos grabbed Sanchez instead, and apparently Kap wants to go to the Browns. It's where QB's go to die, so I suppose it make sense.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I agree, but it sounds like they couldn't make it work for whatever reason. So now the Broncos grabbed Sanchez instead, and apparently Kap wants to go to the Browns. It's where QB's go to die, so I suppose it make sense.
Wow talk about terrible career decisions.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Denver won with a lame Peyton. Maybe it's possible with good ol butt fumble... oh, who the fuck am I kidding.
I would almost agree...before FA started eating away. Butt Fumble did take a similar team to two champ games. Guy has only gotten better...lol

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Curious why Fitzpatrick is still in lingo, he's not the greatest QB but he doesn't really suck either.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Russel Wilson engaged to Ciara. What an upgrade and an excuse to post this gif.

wilsongif1.gif

giphy.gif

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Broncos are gonna need receivers that are 10 feet tall or 2 feet cause his accuracy is fucking horrible.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Broncos are gonna need receivers that are 10 feet tall or 2 feet cause his accuracy is fucking horrible.
Believe me no one would have hoped he didn't work out in Denver more than me. Now I'm hoping Sanchez some how destroys them from the inside.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Hue Jackson is a respectable coach though. It's not Pettine anymore.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Been a lot of talk locally about the Eagles and Denver talking trade for Bradford as well

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Been a lot of talk locally about the Eagles and Denver talking trade for Bradford as well
God, this would be so awesome. I can't take another year of holding my breath every time Bradford takes a step, waiting for something on his body to randomly break/fall off.

Send Bradford packing, then draft a QB and throw him right into the fire. I would love to see us take Hackenberg in the 3rd round, he might slide now that the Texans grabbed Osweiler, the big 3 are going to be gone by pick 8 so no use hoping for one of those.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Since the Broncos created an offense that doesn't require a mobile QB or throw very far... it's time for Elway to make his return.