NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
bradford has $$$, getting guaranteed more $$$ just to fuck wentz.

Convo, approves this message.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Oh hey who'd we draft?

A white DE? Cool, see you next year bros.
i

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Quote Originally Posted by jooka View Post
Lol, cowboys picked a fucking RB. Never change jerrah
I liked the pick. The worst pick so far has been Bosa to Chargers. Moving a prototype 4-3 end into a 3-4 system. Sure. Good move Chargers.
jerrah

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Gotta love the 9ers. No matter how good he is, was he worth 3 picks?

Edit- better looking after seeing the final comp but still...

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Don't love taking a receiver at 21, but still some great D line on the board. Should be able to get one in Rd 2. Doctson seems to fit GMSM's mold too, and with Garcon and Jackson probably both gone after this next year, not a bad thing to let him learn for a year and take over going into season after next.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Don't love taking a receiver at 21, but still some great D line on the board. Should be able to get one in Rd 2. Doctson seems to fit GMSM's mold too, and with Garcon and Jackson probably both gone after this next year, not a bad thing to let him learn for a year and take over going into season after next.
Redskins pick only one I didn't like, which means I think he will be good. Can't believe the Giants went with Apple with Hargreaves on the board.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well word was that Steelers were 100% on Joseph but the Raiders were dead set on him and didnt fuck around. Next guy was Burns, who is the best bump and run corner in this draft and unlike Hargreaves or Jackson, isn't slow and was an NCAA track champ. Add to that he had more ints than any of the other corners, then the Steelers get the best of both worlds. He will take a year or two to fully blossom since two sports at the U hindered his development, but he has everything like fluid hips and isnt afraid of contact.

Bout fucking time.

Now if we get Billings or Vonn Bell in rd 2 this draft is gold. Tons of great prospects left for tomorrow.

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
I really hope the Bucs grab Spence or Ogbah in the 2nd. We would be in a good spot filling needs with a CB/DE in the first 2 rounds.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Ed Werder reporting Dallas tried to trade with Seattle for Lynch, wonder what they offered.
2nd and 3rd pick, glad we didn't do it. Don't love Lynch, but apparently some teams did.

Jack still on the board cause he may need a future surgery. Guy is so fucking talented, but 'Boys really need bodies that will be on the field. Can't go wrong with guys like: Spence, Ogbah, Robinson, Reed, Bell etc... still on the board!

Ps. I was leaning Ramsey, but Elliot is a very solid pick at 4. It's about the only blueprint that has worked for us in recent memory. Build off that strength, get back to the Callahan style of milking the clock. 2014 defense averaged 12 less plays a game with our running game compared to last year. Ramsey is a stud, but DBs can be a risk and if there is one flaw with him, there are worries about his ball skills & why FSU moved him to safety. We are also getting Scandrick back. Couldnt have gone wrong either way. Zeke will not be Adrian Peterson, but that's unfair, he could be LT though.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I would like to see a center or Olineman taken in rounds 2-3 for the Chargers.