NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not to piss on anyone's Vikings parade but they still have Sam Bradford at QB and an iffy line. Just wait until someone starts getting real pressure on him. I chuckled when they had Bradford out blocking on one play, great fucking idea there.

The line Is a big reason I think my eagles can win that game. We have an awesome pass rush, those guys not getting the national attention they deserve yet. Possibly Losing our best Olineman to suspension this week for 10 games might be an issue vrs Vikes tho. I can't wait for that game tho. Wentz biggest test IMO

I'm worried about this weekend in Detroit. Should be easy win that it has a chance of being a letdown game.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
8YKOsHL.png

• 6Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 6 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The line Is a big reason I think my eagles can win that game. We have an awesome pass rush, those guys not getting the national attention they deserve yet. Possibly Losing our best Olineman to suspension this week for 10 games might be an issue vrs Vikes tho. I can't wait for that game tho. Wentz biggest test IMO

I'm worried about this weekend in Detroit. Should be easy win that it has a chance of being a letdown game.

After the Lions just lost to Hoyer and the Bears?

Jim Bob Cooter better have a redemption game to have any hope.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
As a life long Eagles fan, I cringe every time Convo refers to the team as "my eagles"

• 4Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 4 users

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As a life long Eagles fan, I cringe every time Convo refers to the team as "my eagles"

Well while I'm here holding it down through good and bad you're??? Easy to pop up when they are looking good and talk smack tho. Trust me, I'm much more embarrassed by you than you could ever be of me.

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Pay close attention lads, you can tell they're Eagles fans by the way they interact.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i can't respect guys like that. His post was more approval seeking from others than anything else. If you're not making predictions and putting yourself out there, stfu.

• 3Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
"Beckham cited last season's matchup with Norman in his interview with Marks, saying that it "tarnished" his image and blaming the media for continuing to focus on his on-field conduct. "

How DARE the media judge him for his actions!? His image should clearly not be presented in the light of his actions both past and present but instead should be viewed in the light of... What he wants it to be? I honestly have no idea what he's going for or if he's just too stupid to understand what "image" actually is and means.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
"Beckham cited last season's matchup with Norman in his interview with Marks, saying that it "tarnished" his image and blaming the media for continuing to focus on his on-field conduct. "

How DARE the media judge him for his actions!? His image should clearly not be presented in the light of his actions both past and present but instead should be viewed in the light of... What he wants it to be? I honestly have no idea what he's going for or if he's just too stupid to understand what "image" actually is and means.

The worst part is he doesn't feel the media should report on his "on-field conduct". Wtf? That's literally the only thing they should be focusing on.

Would he rather they focus on the fact that he's a closeted homosexual?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Beckham is a fucking pussy. His homosexual nature is starting to influence his on the field behavior it seems.

The crying, the gesticulating, the over the top emotion, the guy is a bonafide nancy boy.