NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Can we rename the thread Make the Cowboys great again - Romo Decision 2016? Or Romo Romo Romo? Or, I got it, Burnem vs Convo slapfight!

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
What's really going to suck is when someone backs up the truck for Romo.. Ugh you're going to give it to me when that happens!

Not now I won't, you at least realize it's possible and admit it. I won't give you a hard time about it all now if it actually happens. Good job Convo, keep it up.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can we rename the thread Make the Cowboys great again - Romo Decision 2016? Or Romo Romo Romo? Or, I got it, Burnem vs Convo slapfight!

I actually do feel back bad about the thread going off the deepend but watching Burn try to wiggle out of a very pointed comment is worth it.

• 2Cutler

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I actually do feel back bad about the thread going off the deepend but watching Burn try to wiggle out of a very pointed comment is worth it.

For fucks sake I have to hold your hand and walk you through this like a child.

When I said I'd consider a haul the same as Bradford, I was answering a question as to what I thought a haul was then I said AND Romo is worth more than Bradford AND included a comma SB or not so as to distinguish that hypothetical SB or not Romo is worth more than Bradford. One half of the sentence answered the question based on a hypothetical, the other half was a statement independent of the question being posed.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For fucks sake I have to hold your hand and walk you through this like a child.

When I said I'd consider a haul the same as Bradford, I was answering a question as to what I thought a haul was then I said AND Romo is worth more than Bradford AND included a comma SB or not so as to distinguish that hypothetical SB or not Romo is worth more than Bradford. One half of the sentence answered the question based on a hypothetical, the other half was a statement independent of the question being posed.

Uh huh

• 2Cutler

Enos

Trakanon Raider
Put Romo on Denver.

Do they repeat?

I'm leaning towards... perhaps.
Romo couldn't stay on his feet behind the Dallas o-line. Put him behind Denver's and he would turn into a red mist after the first blitz.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You realize the entire last 2 pages could be completely wiped away if you all would just ignore Convo?

• 2Like
  • 1Cutler
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Guy hasn't played a down in the regular season. Wasted a roster spot the entire time. Has a worse record in playoff games than Lebron does in NBA Finals.

Complete focus of the thread. Can we talk about other things?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Guy hasn't played a down in the regular season. Wasted a roster spot the entire time. Has a worse record in playoff games than Lebron does in NBA Finals.

Complete focus of the thread. Can we talk about other things?

Let's talk about the eagles in Seattle this week. Our schedule has been brutal.

• 2Cutler

moontayle

Golden Squire
Let's talk about the eagles in Seattle this week. Our schedule has been brutal.
Saw this today. Average of offense and defense rank of the teams the NFCE has played so far.

67WNjVS.png

Within each there's a couple of outliers (Minnesota defense, Atlanta offense for Philly) but overall the NFCE competition have been below average offensively and only Dallas has managed below averaged defenses. The rest of the way looks like this:

tFEOc5D.png

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Jesus Christ what a fucking shit show this thread turns into at times. I am sorry for contributing to that derail in any way.

Oh yeah, and nice title change @Amod!

• 1Like