NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
We haven't given up 30 since week 8. The 29 to KC was 9 on Off and 7 on special teams. They are doing ok, not world beaters but good enough I hope :)

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
I don't think their offense has been in question this year. If their defense can play well they will be able to make a run. None of the commentators have any confidence in them though because their defense sucks.

The Falcons look like world beaters and then when it matters the most the pull a Ronda Rousey

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wonder if the issue is the Redskins?

Hall has been a piece of shit, Brandon Merriweather was one of the dirtiest players I've ever seen. Seems to be that the Redskins are the common denominator. I know Hall and Norman weren't choir boys prior to the Skins, but it makes you wonder.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The Redskins need the Cowboys support system to rehab these guys!

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I wonder if the issue is the Redskins?

Hall has been a piece of shit, Brandon Merriweather was one of the dirtiest players I've ever seen. Seems to be that the Redskins are the common denominator. I know Hall and Norman weren't choir boys prior to the Skins, but it makes you wonder.

Keep wondering.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
God damn it Giants, knock a divisional rival out of the playoffs!

(That it lets the Packers in is a complete coincidence.)

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Fucking Washington is infuriating to watch and I don't even like them. God damn. That sequence right before half epitomizes that team to a tee. Good night btiches

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Got to wonder if the Redskins sign Cousins. I know it's hard to find a good QB, but I don't know that he's got that winning mentality.