NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Hope not torn. Dude is a great receiver.

Cooks and the others have to fill the void.

Hogan looks like he is more synced.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
I was thinking that too..carr has looked good. Let's see if he makes the cut.

While edelman has been brady's binkie, this happening now is WAY better than say week 7ish.

They know have 12 days to adjust, the Thursday night opener, then 10 days after that to "adjust" some more

Cooks last season 37% of the time lined up in the slot, amendola, hogan, gronk, allen, mitchell, maybe carr have to fill his shoes and step the fuck up.

Last edited:

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Why are you Pats fans even concerned about Edleman? Your entire division is basically a free ride into the AFC Championship game. Gronk, Eldmen, and even Brady could go jerk off in a corner until week 14 and you guys would still coast to home field advantage in that division.... and that was before Cutler entered into the discussion. I am frankly surprised Darth Bill even plays starters before week five. Looking at their entire schedule, holy crap the Raiders and Steelers (who they own in their sleep) are the only winning record teams they face on the road. Maybe Atlanta manages to beat them, but at home its not a bet I would take. There is no way with that powder puff schedule that they don't repeat and no one in the NFC who is likely to make it to the SB is going to be healthy enough by the time they get there. Even Brady going out for a couple weeks will likely not stop them from facerolling to a 14-2 record, AT LEAST, this season. I only predict two losses because Gronk will hurt himself trying to get two extra meaningless yards in a blowout at some point and have to take time off. As much as I hate the Evil Empire, I just do not see how they don't repeat this year.

Anyhow, if its not too early to do this, here is my current predictions for this season:
AFC North- Steelers (everyone else has worse problems) who will gut through the wild card round and get fist raped in Foxborough again, like every year.
AFC West- Raiders with KC right on their heels, provided Carr remains healthy and Lynch doesn't screw up their chemistry as a team.
ACF South- Uh, I guess the Texans will eek out the eight wins needed to take this division before getting knocked out in the Wild Card round again?
AFC East- Patriots cruise, being spotted their usual six free wins.
Wild Cards- KC (who has the best shot, however small, of making the SB instead of the Pats) and Denver who will get in thanks to Defense but not run deep.

NFC North- Packers, if Rodgers does not get killed, but the lack of defensive backfield upgrades mean we are out in the Divisional Round again. This division is really weak this year.
NFC West- Seattle, as bad as everyone else is, can Texan their way to a win in this division. But Lacy's fat ass won't save Wilson from an early exit any more than Jesus will.
NFC South- Atlanta might break the pattern of no repeats in this division, since I do not see the Panthers being any better than last year.
NFC East- The Cowboys division to lose, mostly due to depth on their roster and I think brainfarting against the packers was a wakeup call last year to focus.
Wild Cards- Arizona will sneak in thanks to their offense and leave quietly thanks to their brittle depth, I think the Saints fairly soft schedule will let them sneak in as the second wild card.

SB Prediction Evil Empire beats Jerry's Boys 32-17

Biggest improved team in the offseason, I think, has to be Rams and 9ers, but it won't be enough to get to the playoffs this year. I think you will see the biggest drop offs in Atlanta, the Giants, and with the Colts, though its hard to argue that the Cutler Miami thing is not a giant train wreck waiting to occur. Packers, Pats, and Cowboys literally all basically treaded water and the Packers really could not afford to.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Same old Rams, right side of the line is garbage. Did you see Whitworth running down that field though? God damn I think I have a man crush.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
daez why the fuck are you still a rams fan
Hey, we've won a Superbowl! (its not like I'm an Eagles fan) Anyways, this is an aberration I think, at least defensively we're playing 2 starters out of 11 and even a lot of those guys probably won't be 2nd teamers.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah Bucs look like ass tonight too but their top 2 WR's aren't playing. Offense is a completely different animal with Evans out there.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Reynolds with 2 long TD's these past 2 games, one to win the game last week. Not bad, we might have hit on several draft picks this year.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
a minor reason why i am concerned about edelman being out,.,,,he moves the chains better than any of the other pats receivers- even gronk.

and their offense-historically at least -has struggled with him not playing since he has been here. few years ago when he went out with that broken foot...10pts less a game. (granted it was still 23pts a game but still it is 10pts less a game.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah Edelman going down sucks. I still think Pats go at least 12-4 and deep in the playoffs, but it's a big loss even if people do a good job of filling in for him.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Cameron Meredith probably out for the season - hard tackle on him while the knee going in a direction it was not made to move.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
It appears Fox has paired up with "Draft Kings" too and already pushing about playing to win.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Cousins better hope preseason doesn't carry over to the regular season, or that "I'll play on 1 year deals my whole career" thing won't work out so well.

Armin

Peasant
Is this really what is left of the Redskins offense after McVay left? This is fucking AIDS.