NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
O/U on how many times the bloody glove of Brady will be talked about in today's game? Line is set at 8.5

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
The only issue with the jags D is, they might be paper tigers.

6 of their games were against woeful teams 2x Colts 2xTexans(without watson) browns, jets, steelers before they got their act together. In those games they gave up 6 pts ave. 28 of their 55 sacks came against either the Texans or the colts. They lost to the titans....twice.

Against good offenaive teams and I am including the steelers game , they gave up an average of 25.4 pts a game. Excluding the steelers game 28.2 a game. They feasted on the bad offenses.

Does this mean anything? Maybe, if the pats play like "normal" the jags will lose. Play flat/turnovers/etc and the jags can win.

But if it is a pats blowout, see above.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Pats are going to use 5+ lineman and force Bortles to win with his arm.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
As I watch Coughlin walk into the stadium I wonder how glad he is the Giants lost faith in him after 2 SB wins and thought MacAdoo was the answer.

Today the Giants are searching for a new coach and a new QB. Tommy has the team in the Championship game with Blake Fucking Bortles. What a time to be alive.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I hope I am 100% wrong, but I think the Pats are going to walk over the Jaguars today. I honestly don't even think it is going to be close.

The Pats are going to stack the box against Fournette and force Bortles to throw, and we all know how that is going to end up. It will probably be something like 38-10 Patriots

Archdruid Archeron

the Site Surgeon
<Granularity Engineer>
Some inspiration for the Jaguars today:
EXcg2yi.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Love how people keep bringing up 49ers/Jags game, classic trap game, when Titans loss earlier in that day meant that Jags had clinched the division title by kickoff, with only a slim chance to get a bye if Pats or Steelers lost to scrub teams. Definitely some things to be learned as far as formations they have more trouble stopping from some of their games, but Jags didn't really look like they were playing full out in either of their last 2 regular season games.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Pats will spread them out and wear them down with quick short passes ala the Seahawks game.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
The only thing sweeter than a Bortles victory today would be a victory in which he ran for more than he passed.

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Today we fight on the same side brosef. Blake Bortles Superbowl MVP. Make it happen Jaguars.

Well that would also mean that at some point Vikings lose, so we are definitely on same page

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Im watching the anthem, but i dont see anyone kneeling. Did they finally stop with that shit?

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Jags need to make catches if they want to not get blown out.

• 1Like