Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How does a guy get that open behind everyone after that long of a play

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think this shows Chip Kelly was a better coach than he got credit for. He turned this guy into 25 and 2. Then several other coaches just sucked with him.

Not saying he is amazing but better than he was portrayed.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
As a cowgirls fan, I'm (as unrionically as possible) happy that the Eagles are winning, but I still know they're going to get shit on in the SB.

skrala

Silver Knight of the Realm
I think this shows Chip Kelly was a better coach than he got credit for. He turned this guy into 25 and 2. Then several other coaches just sucked with him.

27-2, but who's counting :). Foles does really well in an RPO offense, which Chip was huge on. No coincidence that Pederson's gameplan is really heavy on RPOs with Foles in.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
27-2, but who's counting :). Foles does really well in an RPO offense, which Chip was huge on. No coincidence that Pederson's gameplan is really heavy on RPOs with Foles in.
That is the difference between a good coach and a Fisher. Play to your teams strengths not what you like.

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Vikings getting their shit kicked in

Yeah this is well on the way to being as bad as when the Giants clobbered them in the NFC Championship a few years back. Kind of shocked by it, but then again the thought occurs that the entire NFC North was an epic shitshow after the dude speared Rogers collar bone and the Vikes got to pad their numbers with the Browns, Bengals, and Bucs as well. They had an easier ride into the playoffs than probably anyone this year, even the Pats. Eagles are actually battle tested.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah this is well on the way to being as bad as when the Giants clobbered them in the NFC Championship a few years back. Kind of shocked by it, but then again the thought occurs that the entire NFC North was an epic shitshow after the dude speared Rogers collar bone and the Vikes got to pad their numbers with the Browns, Bengals, and Bucs as well. They had an easier ride into the playoffs than probably anyone this year, even the Pats. Eagles are actually battle tested.

Eh. Beat the Saints in regular season and playoffs. Beat the Rams. Beat the Falcons in Atlanta. They had some good wins this year.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I can't imagine how bad this game would be with Wentz in there...oh, wait, already there with Foles, lol

• 1Worf