NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Raheem Mostert has been a revelation. He has bounced around the league before settling with the Niners, has fought injuries and has been buried on the depth chart. But now he is the clear cut number 1, finished the season with 8 rushing scores and 2 receiving touchdowns.

He also lead the league with 5.6 yards per carry. He didnt really even get many touches until later in the season, when Coleman died and Brieda turned into a fumbler.

I think the Eagles can beat the Seahawks. The 49ers should at least get to NFC championship.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
lol the Dolphins just hired Chan fucking Gailey as OC.

You can’t make this shit up.

• 3WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, that's not what i had expected.

Hiring coordinators that got hot for 1-2 years and coasted on that success to get future jobs? Sure why not! Gailey as OC for the Jets in 2016: Offense was 26th in yards and 30th in points per game.

I'm not worried about a QB as much as I want a nice O-line. Someone said it recently and it stuck with me: Its hard to be bad with a good offensive line.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Hiring coordinators that got hot for 1-2 years and coasted on that success to get future jobs? Sure why not! Gailey as OC for the Jets in 2016: Offense was 26th in yards and 30th in points per game.

I'm not worried about a QB as much as I want a nice O-line. Someone said it recently and it stuck with me: Its hard to be bad with a good offensive line.
Yeah the dogshit Oline for 20 years thing is so bad. Just see what Tannehill is doing on the Titans.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I've read that many players thought O'Shea's offense was very 'complex'. I'm hoping that's not the reason a solid OC was switched for Garbage Gailey but I'm not as sure about Flores after this hire. There's a reason Gailey was retired. Sometimes a guy can't get out of his own way when he has 'success'.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

That and even a decent pass rush. 23 sacks, awful. The WRs, TEs, and most of the defense is good enough for now. The draft should see one RB, one QB, and everything else fixated on those two problems. It would be even nicer if the Dolphins could get guys outside of the first round to be solid on the OL.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I hadn't really paid close attention to stat leaders this year, and found this quite surprising

• 2Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Mic Drop

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It's almost like grossly over paying your RB is retarded.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Truth!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
49ers have excelled with 2 UDFA's at RB. I fully expect them to release McKinnon this offseason and (hopefully) never make the mistake of paying a ton for a RB again.

• 1Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is Jerry firing that Jason Fagrett or what? My fandom is hanging in the balance.

• 1Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Starting to think Jerry is keeping Garrett in limbo in order to keep him from other teams

• 1Like
  • 1Cringe

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's almost like grossly over paying your RB is retarded.

Agreed, although comparing guys to Adrian Peterson (even at his age) you're going to see stuff like this. Guy is still a freak athlete and tough as fuck.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
This is going to be Ryan Tannehill's breakout year.

Haha. It actually was. Lol.

Adrian Peterson, is such a fucking freak. The moment he stepped in at OU as an 18 yr old you could see dude was on a completely different level. He is one of the greatest football players ever, hands down. Sadly, he did not play 10 or 20 years before where his position actually really mattered. His MVP year where he essentially willed a below average Vikings team into the playoffs with Christian Ponder at QB was just insane. I'm an AD fan boy, but really, everyone should take stock in what this dude has accomplished.

I mean shit, if dude had Callahan calling plays all year, he would've easily surpassed 1,000 yards again and he looks pretty good still, physically. Shit there are times he still looks notably faster than a lot of other running backs, which is crazy and depressing if you are a Zeke Elliot fan...

Last edited:
  • 4Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Starting to think Jerry is keeping Garrett in limbo in order to keep him from other teams

Jerry is not that smart. Plus Garrett, if (when) fired, needs to take a year off. The stench of Cowboys would be too fresh to start somewhere else right away. Part of me thinks he actually wants to get fired. For the past couple of seasons ha has looked like someone in a bad marriage, waiting for that 10 year mark. I bet he would have some really interesting stories to tell. After Jerry kicks the bucket, of course

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Go ahead and keep Jason. Create a riot in DFW, Jerry. I fucking dare you to. I'll bring the guillotine to the stadium.

• 5Like
  • 1RAGE
Reactions: 5 users