NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
If the Aints had to work their ass off to squeak one out against the Texans, then they are in for a rough year. Their division might be as easy as the AFC East this year, but it won't matter if they pull their usual win at home lose on the road schtick. After all that fucking whining in the offseason, they kicked off the season struggling at home to beat a team they should have been able to just put away. I mean, it was a good game, but no one should be hyped about NO right now. Having said that, pretty much the entire NFC is one big question mark right now.

Like how poorly they did last year after losing to the Bucs in week 1?

Do you know anything about football?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
The Nick Foles crisis has one solution. I've been reading stuff about how the backup actually did ok. But that is because no one had studied any tape or targeted any weakness. The next game, they will have him nailed. I'm used to this nonsense narrative b/c in Cleveland if a backup was put in, the press would be, Wow! He didn't Suck!

Of course a backup put in all of a sudden doesn't suck. No one has gamed him out yet. Next game dude gets sacked 27 times.

So what of this crisis for the Jags?

<cough> Kaepernik<cough>

• 1Barf
Why not!

3a8561.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Gardner Minshew is a baller.

He finished 4th in Heisman voting last year. He also rocks a 70's San Fernando valley stache. A great development for the NFL if he continues playing well.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Gardner Minshew...it's just not a QB name.

Shane Falco. Now that's a QB name.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Jozu

I just hope he becomes fantasy relevant. I could care less if the Jags actually win games, I just want to see him rack up garbage time stats like a young Phil Rivers.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Trade away Thomas, AB probably won't play a snap, how long before Gordon smokes a joint and Edelman does some roids so we see the Pats Fielding guys from the local high school team?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I wish I could say something classy and inspirational, but that just wouldn't be our style. Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Fucks sake!! CLEARLY this bitch ass whore is lying (nowthathe'saPatriot).

What's busting a nut on someone back between friends??

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Wait she continued to go to his house after he jerked off on her back?

• 1Like

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Didn't expect karma to come so soon. Dude didnt do himself any favors in the court of public opinion. I assume the league will make him suffer now that they have the opportunity regardless of the truth.

Jozu

This is obviously fucking bullshit. There is probably a nugget of truth there somewhere, but it sounds like a salty thot who is trying to cash in.

The timing is very suspicious, also it's a CIVIL suit.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users