NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

Biggest offensive play in Rams history right here. That shit wasn't wide open at all either.

(whats the point of the NFL blocking youtubes from working on embeds, its not like the fucking view counter doesn't work right?)

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Florio is such a stupid piece of shit.

I hate to agree with him but everyone saw that long TD last week, right? Defender was slow to get to him on the edge and he runs a 4.8. That was all "I'm getting a penalty/fine if I touch this dude here." You touch a QB anywhere but in the middle of the field while running five years or more past the LoS and you are getting a free TD penalty...honestly. We are getting to the point where garbage QBs like Trubisky, Goff, Winston, etc will start looking good because we are playing the equivalent of 7 on 7. Who took my flag, motherfuckers?

Bruce was my favorite WR to watch in his day and he completely deserves to get in. They want the NFL to be Madden and then have to vote on guys who didn't play during Madden but were elite in their era. Anyone who thinks Bruce doesn't deserve it didn't watch the NFL when you could be hit and held much more than today.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, it's Art Monk all over again. Stupid. And it just gets worse as time goes on because dudes are going to pile up silly numbers. Era matters.

This is why Rice's yardage record is absolutely silly town and I'm not sure it'll ever be broken (but with stats going where they are, who knows). I'd compare it to Gretzky's goal record, only that one might actually fall in another 5-6 years.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
As far as unbreakable records, no chance ripken's iron Man streak gets broken.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
This is why Rice's yardage record is absolutely silly town and I'm not sure it'll ever be broken (but with stats going where they are, who knows). I'd compare it to Gretzky's goal record, only that one might actually fall in another 5-6 years.
There's lots of crazy when you look at eras. Like for someone to break the single season passing yards and TD records by the same percentage that Marino did in 1984 they'd have to throw for 5799 yards and 72 TDs.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I swear to God, he might be the dumbest person I've ever seen. He literally acts like he doesn't understand English when being asked questions.

iu

iu

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’ll be in Miami on Saturday. Going to Chiefs Pregame tailgate party then heading out. Meeting up with some Miami bros Turkish Turkish etc if anyone wants to hang.

Sunday tickets officially secured. I’ll be at the Chiefs VIP party/lounge and then the Super Bowl! Go Chiefs! I’ll post pics.

• 10Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 11 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I swear to God, he might be the dumbest person I've ever seen. He literally acts like he doesn't understand English when being asked questions.
I mean you're a Niner's dude and you've never seen a Frank Gore interview?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's Rose. Japan's league is good, but it's not the same.

I'd argue that Japan's league is on par with where the MLB was during Rose's career, and they kept Rose on the field well below replacement level to let him pad his record. Ichiro retired above replacement level.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I’ll be in Miami on Saturday. Going to Chiefs Pregame tailgate party then heading out. Meeting up with some Miami bros Turkish Turkish etc if anyone wants to hang.

Sunday tickets officially secured. I’ll be at the Chiefs VIP party/lounge and then the Super Bowl! Go Chiefs! I’ll post pics.

Nice. I am traveling to Winter's Bone country to watch the game with my father.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user