NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Hey...Psst. That an open wound you guys have? Here's some salt.

This will be GLORIOUS if true!

1446167626346.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rude

Potato del Grande
Wait she continued to go to his house after he jerked off on her back?
Yeah she didn't even go to the cops. The cunt is a gold digger. It doesn't matter regardless. The mere existence of a civil suit will more than likely have that moron on an exempt list and he won't be playing.

• 1Solidarity

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Yeah she didn't even go to the cops. The cunt is a gold digger. It doesn't matter regardless. The mere existence of a civil suit will more than likely have that moron on an exempt list and he won't be playing.

You need actual evidence to go to the police, don't really need that to sue and screw a famous man in civil court.

• 1Like

Ome

Trakanon Raider
Man this rape shit couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. FUCK AB and FUCK NEW ENGLAND. And as Gruden recently said, "Now New England gets their turn. Good luck to them!"

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Looool.

NFL not gonna suspend him. If they do I will be surprised. The timing is too absurd.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gronk needs the 90 days to get the CBD out of his hair..
He needs more then that. He has been lobbying the league for that stuff and admits to taking it. I'm not sure the league would let him play this season. If they did he would have to sit for like 4 games.

Honestly it doesn't matter. Gronk lost like 150 pounds. Dude would break after getting hit once. He looks like he's about to film a commercial for bulemia.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Bears were a playoff level team early last season. Texans, not so much.

Eh, three 1 score losses in a row, 2 of them to Patriots and Tennessee (both on the road). I know we only like to look at wins and losses even early in the season, but Saints probably beat a better team than anyone else did this week.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The civil vs. criminal is pretty suspect re: the AB thing. That suggests a) there isn't enough evidence for criminal charges b) the timing suggests she wants to put maximum pressure to force a quick settlement

Wouldn't half surprise me if the Steelers or Raiders were behind this lol

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea the timing is almost TOO stupid. If I was counseling her, I would have advised to wait a few weeks, or more.

Instead, it feels like a political hit job. And no criminal charges makes her case bogus. Like you said, there is either not enough evidence, or she is simply not interested in getting justice.

If this ends up sticking gold diggers everywhere should rejoice, as it will basically be open season on any high profile athlete who isnt married.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Yea the timing is almost TOO stupid. If I was counseling her, I would have advised to wait a few weeks, or more.

Instead, it feels like a political hit job. And no criminal charges makes her case bogus. Like you said, there is either not enough evidence, or she is simply not interested in getting justice.

If this ends up sticking gold diggers everywhere should rejoice, as it will basically be open season on any high profile athlete who isnt married.
Zeke's 4 game suspension says hi.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I hate having to defend AB but fuck that whore. ESPN is already basically calling him guilty. I hope he pounds her into the dirt but in today's America, there will be 51% who allow a whore to 'support' herself off someone else. When did anyone with a valid claim only want around $75,000 in damages for rape? Extreme bullshit.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Listen shitlord, I for one am BELIEVEALLWOMEN!111

Especially when it comes to fucking over New England. Now Zeke on the other hand was always innocent, our boy dindu muffin.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
These sexual assault cases are just a mess. There's no way to prove one way or the other if somebody spooged on your back several months ago, let alone whether you wanted him to do it or not. It could be true, could be a total lie, we will never know. It's almost impossible to have a fair adjudication of something like that if there are no witnesses and both parties stick to their story.

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
"Taylor was a gymnast at Central Michigan, where Brown attended college. According to the lawsuit, they met in a Bible study group at the school and became friends "

lulz

"She is seeking in excess of $75,000 "

Unless ESPN missed some zeroes, she's the least ambitious gold digger in the history of gold digging. She's also pretty cute. I'd spooge on her back. Another thing in her favor is that she didn't wait 20 years to report it. It happened in 2018 and 2017. But I think the real story is that they were fucking and britney's fiance found out, so she had to claim it was rape.

britney-taylor-e1568163825709.jpg

britney-taylor-3.jpg