NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Tim

Molten Core Raider
Yey, go Cowboys. Or whatever. I have a feeling the Giants D is going to make a lot of QB's look like superheroes this year.

I look forward to giving up and becoming a two team faggot around week 6 or so.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The pass interference challenges are fucking stupid. All the challenges are going to be on borderline cases when it has to be a clearly blown call and it will always be upheld.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I'm glad Jerrah paid his best player first. I don't think Pollard could have put out 13 for 53 at a 4.1 average with this OL....

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I'm glad Jerrah paid his best player first. I don't think Pollard could have put out 13 for 53 at a 4.1 average with this OL....
Saving this post for when Elliot is once again rushing champion at the end of the season.

• 1Like

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Never underestimate the Chargers' ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

That said, it's not quite over yet.

Oh yea for sure, I just had very low expectation for us this season, so this gives me some hope.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
HellYeah.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean they still looked like shit and would have never made it to overtime if Vinatieri hadn't blown so many kicks.

*edit*

Jameis Winston constantly proving that he is complete garbage

Refs clearly bought by the Seahawks

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Jimmy G looked pedestrian against a terrible Bucs D. Doesn't make me feel good about the year. Hopefully it was just getting some rust off.

Thanks to Jameis Winston for being a terrible QB and giving the 49ers more int's in this game than they had all last year.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
49ers defense looks so much better than last year. Granted, I realize it's the Bucs but the defensive back play is much improved.

Jimmy G looked like shit. So many bad throws. Hoping it's just rust.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Doubt the Bengals would have pulled off the upset, but that call to end the game was egregious. How the fuck was that considered a fumble?

• 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

Well, he did only get 24 yards on the same number of carries.

• 1Worf