NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Oh please just let it happen at this point. Tired of hearing about it

Fuck that! I agree with your point but if he's the football savant these worthless shits keep promoting, that motherfucker should be raising the level of play for a shit team, not one loaded with offensive talent. This dickhead would win 2 games and they'd try to give him a Superbowl ring for effort. If that dude never enters a stadium again, it will be too soon.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I haven't seen anything about Kaep in months. Only this thread ever brings him up.

• 1Seriously?

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I haven't seen anything about Kaep in months. Only this thread ever brings him up.

I'm sorry you don't listen to sports radio or read sports.

I can go back further than the last few months and dig deeper if you need some new reading materials?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

SyKicK

Trakanon Raider
Could careless

I would rather him miss the whole season than ruin his life. He’s a good dude.
Totally agree, he is to fun to watch. I hope the team thinks long term with him and shut him down for the season or at least until very late into the season.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If they give him the RG3 treatment that would be tragic. I say this as a football fan and not a Chargers fan who it would help to see him gone. He is exciting to watch and extremely gifted.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just silly they act like he can just show up 2-3 years away and pick up a new offense.

Sterling

El Presidente
Just silly they act like he can just show up 2-3 years away and pick up a new offense.
Yeah, maybe he should have had a job back then, but he's been out of the league for awhile now and I don't think it's just something you can just pick back up easily

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, maybe he should have had a job back then, but he's been out of the league for awhile now and I don't think it's just something you can just pick back up easily

The other thing is Moore is probably one of the more decent guys to have backing up your starter in that he's a longtime vet, isn't completely immobile, and that KC offense just has so many weapons.

Sterling

El Presidente
The other thing is Moore is probably one of the more decent guys to have backing up your starter in that he's a longtime vet, isn't completely immobile, and that KC offense just has so many weapons.
Yeah, I always liked him back when he played for Miami.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Stafford throws the ball 50 times a game for like a decade.
Yeah but he is going to hit 40k 4 games ahead of Brees? 5 games ahead of Marino? 3 games ahead of Ryan? Like fuck man, that's a pretty good mark.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah but he is going to hit 40k 4 games ahead of Brees? 5 games ahead of Marino? 3 games ahead of Ryan? Like fuck man, that's a pretty good mark.
I mean he's been pretty good, but he's not on brees/marino level, he's thrown more than either of them at this point, which isn't really saying that he's a shitter, but context matters.

• 2Like

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Kamara out. Pretty sure whoever I draft with my first pick in fantasy is as cursed as Madden cover peeps. Not sure Saints would have a lot of success running the ball against Bears anyways...but I'm sure they're hoping Murray can do some work catching out of the backfield like I'm sure they would have used Kamara for a lot in this game.

We're missing Hicks which should really put a dent in our run defense but who knows. We shut down Cook when he first got banged up but I'm expecting something between that and the Raiders game.