NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
So we've hit the uncomfortable truth about Cam being average at best...should we do like the media and change the subject to what a dapper dresser he is? Maybe focus on his injury history, lack of play-makers, etc, etc and hope people blindly regurgitate our paid talking points?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So being it is a Monday night game, I'm thinking this is Miami's best shot at getting a win this season. Honestly don't think it will happen but players tend to play better on a Monday night game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
So being it is a Monday night game, I'm thinking this is Miami's best shot at getting a win this season. Honestly don't think it will happen but players tend to play better on a Monday night game.

Miami also has Pittsburgh's 1st round pick next year. Getting a win here could mean 1-3 draft spots higher for that pick.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I love hearing those whiny Pitt fans as they watch the Dolphins beating them....LMFAO.

Edit- Dolphins paying this DC to help them lose. He's that bad.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Chargers fire offensive coordinator Ken Whisenhunt

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
The Dolphins should be relegated to the XFL for this faggotry, just like the Sixers should have been relegated to the G League for all of that "trust the process" faggotry.

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
NFL should have flexed this game to just not be played. Worthless MNF game

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Connor hurt at the end might be a dagger. Tomlin said AC joint, though, and not the dreaded clavicle. Came up 10 points short tonight for me but still good game going forward with that easy schedule. Have Jaylen Samuels at least and he should be back next week. Snell got hurt tonight, too, so if Conner did anything to be out I'd think Steelers might look around for another RB maybe before 4 pm trade deadline.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Chargers fire offensive coordinator Ken Whisenhunt

QB coach Shane Steichen calling the plays, here's Rivers explaining the birds and the bees to him.

1572324460940.png

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I was not expecting that. It's not going to fix the turnstile that is our offensive line or all the injuries, bu fuck it, why not?
I guess he's taking the blame but I think it more falls on Lynn. He pushed Gordon into the games when he was clearly not in shape and is not explosive. Furthermore he had very little practice with the team and Ekeler was playing well.