NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I was sorta expecting Garrett to be fired today. Jerry was pretty PO about the coaches last night, rightfully so.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
As someone who hates the Cowboys, I hope that they give Garrett a lifetime contract.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I think cause the only reason this is true is cause Brady got injured in one of his seasons otherwise the streak is ridiculous. I am a pretty big Russ fan and even I am like... that stat is kind of face palmy.

I think it's because of him beginning his career as a backup on a losing team

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I was sorta expecting Garrett to be fired today. Jerry was pretty PO about the coaches last night, rightfully so.
I think he would let him finish the year but poor coaching was a major factor in the loss.

• 2Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I really need Goff to choke and Jackson to go off in order to win my Fantasy this week!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Jesus christ, give up 11 yards on a 3rd down run, just fucking pathetic. This might be a bigger trainwreck than The Rise of Skywalker.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I think he would let him finish the year but poor coaching was a major factor in the loss.

Feels like a time machine since this has been true for almost a decade. Cowboys fans are some patient MF'ers

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think the 49ers are pretty clearly the best team in the NFC. It kills me a little inside to say that.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Rams getting torched. Fucking Harbaugh should easily get CotY. This team looks amazing. Jackson looks like another Rodgers type pick.

Sterling

El Presidente
9/9 87 3 0 is Lamar's line for the first half. 87 yards passing, what a scrub. Oh and 80 yards rushing already lol.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Rams getting torched. Fucking Harbaugh should easily get CotY. This team looks amazing. Jackson looks like another Rodgers type pick.
I think there can definitely be an argument made for Shanahan as well

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Aaaand he comes back after the half and makes it looks like a goddamn video game. Incredible drive. Rams got nothing to stop this. Fuck this is fun to watch!

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Disregard my homer-ism (Louisville grad/fan, lived in Westminster, MD for a bit growing up), I just don't see how this offense can be stopped unless some major injuries occur at the TE and RB position (Gus or Ingram).