NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Disregard my homer-ism (Louisville grad/fan, lived in Westminster, MD for a bit growing up), I just don't see how this offense can be stopped unless some major injuries occur at the TE and RB position (Gus or Ingram).

I think even with their second stringers at those spots they would be ok. Lamar is just that good and their defense has been lights out since adding Peters.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Lol down 35-6, guy clearly makes a catch and is stripped from behind and not only do they blow it dead, they fucking uphold the call. I'm done, fuck you NFL.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Lol down 35-6, guy clearly makes a catch and is stripped from behind and not only do they blow it dead, they fucking uphold the call. I'm done, fuck you NFL.

There is definitely an agenda by either the NFL or the refs. It's almost like they are intentionally feeding the conspiracy theories. Or just don't give a shit what the fans think or see. High school refs seem better trained.

In other news, at least the Dolphins had an excuse for their blowout....lmao.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean it's great that Jackson is setting the records and humiliating the Rams and all, but jesus christ if he gets injured I'd fire Harbaugh on the spot.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Marcus Peters sure is thriving in his new home.

He's like a different player after leaving the Rams

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Still a ways out but I could see a Ravens vs 49'ers repeat not being out of the question right now.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Still a ways out but I could see a Ravens vs 49'ers repeat not being out of the question right now.
Very curious to see how next week's game goes. 49ers defense has looked good, but holy shit the Ravens are scary right now.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Just tuned into game. Lambs have returned.

Game off.

Edit...lol Goff. Have fun with that contract.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I thought the non fumble call was weird, too. Not sure what constitutes possession and a football move anymore.

Not like it mattered, though. Game was well over at that point.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Rams $5billion dollar stadium is going to be empty. LA don’t watch losers

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
The league caught up to Sean McVay quicker than it caught up to the wildcat offense.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I honestly thing Gurley is a bigger problem than Goff or McVay. He just isn't the same after the most recent injury, and probably never will be. He doesn't make big plays this season like he did last season, and when the rushing game is less of a threat, play-action is less effective.

Not that Goff and McVay aren't also problems.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
I honestly thing Gurley is a bigger problem than Goff or McVay. He just isn't the same after the most recent injury, and probably never will be. He doesn't make big plays this season like he did last season, and when the rushing game is less of a threat, play-action is less effective.

It’s the combo of all 3. Hard to grind out a victory with this 3 headed monster charging out front.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

Don't pay running backs.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users