King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
So retarded. Got it.

iu

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
America's game of the week was created for america's team. You are free to not like it, but they're going to put the Cowboys in there anytime they can halfway justify it.
Oh, I understand the link between Dallas with Game of the Week. But it would be nice if Fox was showing scores from the other five games going on currently instead of me having a second television going with Gameday Live on the NFL network.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Disappointed in the pats today. To me, it looks like they played to stay healthy, they did not play to win they played to not lose no urgency, no drive etc. Edelman was a complete nonfactor, it is like they avoided him to keep him healthy for the playoffs

Well I was right on their final record though. Now to see if they can make it by round 1 and the titans

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m flying back out for another home field game in 2 weeks.

I’ll have another gravy sign!!!!!

• 2Touchdown
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Good thing Skins are struggling in the red zone. Keep trying to stay in this game when we need to protect that draft spot. Although Eagles were supposed to make our game meaningless.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I’m flying back out for another home field game in 2 weeks.

I’ll have another gravy sign!!!!!
If I was still in Oklahoma I would try to meet you. Maybe next year. Might move back.

Also Ravens clowning the Steelers with a fake punt on their own 10.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Brisset coughing up footballs like they are hairballs.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
What a dissapointing Cowboys season. Not sure which fan should be more dissapointed Chargers or Cowboys.