NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Patriots were the #1 defense in the league and Baltimore was #3 while San Fran was #5. Patriots offense was shit so them not scoring vs Titans doesn't mean much but Baltimore put up more yards/gm and more pts/game than the 49ers during the regular season, too.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You act like winning a SB is a common thing. We have waited 25 plus years. There is no better year than this one, everything is falling in place.

If they dont, it will be a huge letdown and who knows when they get another shot. Getting the 1 seed is hard enough, nevermind getting all the way to the final game.

I'm a little pessimistic, I think most Niner fans are. Point is, this feels like this is it, and I hope it is. Been a long wait.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah if the 49ers don't win it this year, they'll never have a chance to win it again for the rest of the league's existence.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Even if they win, they can never win again, so that is a good idea. It will be good to see the franchise close on such a high note.

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Too bad the Pats didn’t punch it in on that 1st and goal against the Titans. We all knew Peyton Jackson would be come a puddle once again in the playoffs. Take some solace in the fact that the Patriots would have been in the AFC Championship had they not lost to this unreal Tennessee D.

Hou/KC. Can’t wait to watch these bumbling idiot coaches fuck up all game. Real punishment to high IQ football fans like me.

• 3Salty
  • 3Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 8 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1578839609452.jpeg

1578840055104.jpeg

Just did two car bombs and a adderall.
off to arrowhead.

Look for Eyes Wide Shut Demon mask and DT Jersey.

Endzone right corner second row

Chieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeffffffffssss

Last edited:
  • 10Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Sometimes Uber posts truly funny stuff like that last statement. That and Jozu's comments really makes this thread. I miss Sutekh Sutekh though.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
how's the weather at Lambeau? I hope chickenshits freeze to death. Although Wilson seems to have a lot of lard insulation. He seems to be getting bigger and bigger every year. He looks like the type that will be close 300 pounds a few years after retiring. Same as Prescott.

• 2Cutler

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Bubbles, those are called muscles. I realize none of your asian waifus have those, but that's what they are.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
So which afc team did I curse today?

So far in the playoffs not one afc team I picked has won.
Peers at previous prediction for this round...KC you are up.. let's see if my ....luck.... continues.

• 2Worf

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
So which afc team did I curse today?

So far in the playoffs not one afc team I picked has won.
Peers at previous prediction for this round...KC you are up.. let's see if my ....luck.... continues.

I could have won some money off your luck, motherfucker.....