NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I fucking hated Richard when he was a Seahawk. I had a lot of mixed feelings when he became a 49er.

Fadaar

That guy
Looking to be similar to the 2014 Super Bowl (Broncos v Seahawks), same divisions and everything. This time I see the offense winning the day though. Chiefs by 9.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I really feel like Kansas City needs to get out to an early lead this time, maybe make them pull back on their rushing attack a bit. Obviously they've come back twice from double-digit deficits but I think this is a little different animal. I want Jimmy G to be throwing, maybe get one or two of his classic head-shaking turnovers.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Because Rams vs Patriots was such high quality entertainment.

Both Rams Patriots Super Bowls were intense edge of your seat games. Neither was decided until the final 3 minutes of the game. I know women and retard football followers equate good football with a lot of points, but true fans of the game can appreciate a defensive grind, knowing that the first TD may win the game. Great suspense, sorry you didn’t enjoy ma’am.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
there's a difference between a defensive struggle and inept offenses, last year was the latter

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
The Rams looked inept because Belichick came up with a game plan that will be in the Hall of Fame one day. It was literally implemented by every team who faced the Rams this year and completely negated their offense. It takes a trained eye to catch stuff like that, not too many people understand. No need to thank me for explaining.

• 1Picard

Hosix

All labs matter!
there's a difference between a defensive struggle and inept offenses, last year was the latter
The Rams looked inept because Belichick came up with a game plan that will be in the Hall of Fame one day. It was literally implemented by every team who faced the Rams this year and completely negated their offense. It takes a trained eye to catch stuff like that, not too many people understand. No need to thank me for explaining.

Ugh...Uber is actually correct. Bill’s idea of sending in two defensive calls and switching as the radio to the QB gets shut off? It’s pretty smart. I think Bill knew his offense wasn’t going to be able to do much.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Ugh...Uber is actually correct. Bill’s idea of sending in two defensive calls and switching as the radio to the QB gets shut off? It’s pretty smart. I think Bill knew his offense wasn’t going to be able to do much.

Showing one defense to throw a team off and then switching before the ball is snapped was truly a futuristic and never been seen before masterpiece.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It does probably work especially well against Goff since McVeigh supposedly has to explain everything to him before every play.

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I would guess Jimmy G needs to make more than 8 throws to beat the Chiefs, but I dunno. Their run

Tony Romo would be an excellent shit poster.

That's my quarterback

1579626194741.png

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Isn't the superbowl usually as blowout when they have the extra week after the championship games?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Both Rams Patriots Super Bowls were intense edge of your seat games. Neither was decided until the final 3 minutes of the game. I know women and retard football followers equate good football with a lot of points, but true fans of the game can appreciate a defensive grind, knowing that the first TD may win the game. Great suspense, sorry you didn’t enjoy ma’am.

Silence troll.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Showing one defense to throw a team off and then switching before the ball is snapped was truly a futuristic and never been seen before masterpiece.
Calling two defensive plays and switching with a certain amount of time left on the play clock is also a response to the offense calling multiple plays in the huddle and switching based on the defensive lineup.