Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It was an illegal formation anyway.

McCarthy is an idiot.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well the website keeps fucking up the bleacher report link, but here's McCarthy's opinion on the fake punt.

Down a single score with 13 minutes left to play, fake punt into a WR reverse on your own 24 on 4th and 10 is a solid playcall folks.
It is so much fun watching McDoofus destroy another teams hopes and dreams for a change. Everything about that decision was top to bottom full retard and its not even the first time he has made a call like that this year. And I know that Dallas has a ton of injuries this year, but honestly that is also McCarthy's MO. When he was the Packer's coach we had a revolving door of injured linemen and skill players. The Strength and Conditioning Coach dying is like a metaphor for how poorly he has paced his teams practice loads over the years. Seriously, look at prior seasons in GB and the number of hurt Dallas players is basically what most of his last six seasons as the Packer HC were like. Dude is the destroyer of franchises whose one accomplishment was being distracted by the McRib revival for Rodgers to sneak a SB win one season.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dak was balling the fuck out before he got hurt. Was on an MVP type campaign. And did it with an awful team. Him getting hurt sucks for him but at least he somewhat mitigated it by his performance this year.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'd rather see the game get played but the Ravens lack of being able to contain the outbreak makes me think we are looking at a forfeited game. Also, knowing it was a coach who broke protocol hard to feel bad for them. I guess with Lamar out it wouldn't be much of a game anyway.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The amount of COVID thats popped up this week is insane.
I mean it was inevitable. I am shocked they've gone this long without having a major impact.

On that note, Ravens-Steelers officially moved to Tuesday night, and Ravens-Cowboys moved to Monday the 7th.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
McVay: One player + one staff member tested positive last night. Since then, they have both tested negative two times.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just saw Shipley the center for the Buccaneers was told to retire due to his neck injury. Brutal

• 1WTF

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bummer to hear that. Seahawks lost 2 guys to retirement in one season due to neck injuries as well.
Nothing worse for those fellas, over in an instant and nobody's fault. I can't imagine going from playing in the NFL, middle of the season, headed to the playoffs and boom done for good.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Eric wood, bills center forced to retire in 2018 do to neck injury. It’s a big problem at Centre.

our current Centre has had 5 concussions in 5 seasons ;(

• 1WTF

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Eric wood, bills center forced to retire in 2018 do to neck injury. It’s a big problem at Centre.

our current Centre has had 5 concussions in 5 seasons ;(

Get outta here with that "centre" bullshit. This is an American sport.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users