NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Never was a weird boner reaction more appropriate and yet we don't have it in this subforum

• 2Truth!
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 5 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
3d chess. He gets it now so he doesn't have to worry about it during the season. Surprised Jones didn't have a mandatory team sleepover at zeke's house.
I'm actually with you. I hope all of the 49ers training together get it and be done with it.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The rate players are getting the covid, college and pro, makes it seem somewhat intentional

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The rate players are getting the covid, college and pro, makes it seem somewhat intentional

or it’s an indicator that everybody is getting covid with most people have little to no issues but players are tested at a much higher rate so we are actually aware of them being infected.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
It's a pretty clear sign that a lot more people have/are carrying the virus but show no symptoms. I'd love if we could test every person in the country to get a truly accurate reading. 100M+? Fuck it go back to normal.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hearing Jamal Adams to San Fran trade rumors picking up steam. Good to keep him away from Dallas, interesting the Niners would look to give up as much draft capital for him as it would cost given how set up they are for the next couple years. Little more all in than I'd expect. They'd be nasty with him, though.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Hearing Jamal Adams to San Fran trade rumors picking up steam. Good to keep him away from Dallas, interesting the Niners would look to give up as much draft capital for him as it would cost given how set up they are for the next couple years. Little more all in than I'd expect. They'd be nasty with him, though.
I read this as well, but the only person I have heard it from so far is Grant Cohn, and that guy is fucking worthless. I just don't see the 49ers giving up any real capital to go and get him. Unless they can do something like trade Tartt & Soloman Thomas, or maybe Dante Pettis and a later round pick, I just don't see it. Who knows though, crazier things have happened.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I really don't like that I see Kittle trending on Twitter, and no context as to why. And then rumors swirling about him not being on the 49ers for long.

Really, really don't like it.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No way York allows Kittle to walk. He is perhaps the most useful player in the entire league. His PFF rating was the highest of any player, across ALL positions.

He drew a line in the sand and I dont blame him. The 49ers are notoriously conservative when it comes to signing guys to long term contracts. Almost every player not on a rookie deal is signed to a two or three year deal, and none are paid a premium.

But now they are faced with a once in a generation type of talent (in the same caliber as Jerry Rice etc) potentially leaving due to the 49ers propensity for being cheap.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I mean I wouldn't say they are cheap, otherwise they wouldn't have the salary cap issues they have right now. They just overpay for positions when they fall in love with someone, see Kwon Alexander, McKinnon, Richburg, Dee Ford, etc.

I agree that I think they will do anything to keep him, because losing him simply shouldn't be an option. He makes that offense go.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user