NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bro, who is sleeping on kelce? its not like people are discounting his ability or something? All I have seen here, and in the media is high praise for him.

He just isnt George Kittle.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
God I hope the NFL comes back in some capacity, I'm genuinely getting an erection just picturing how shitty Tampa Bay is going to be

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
All I'm saying is don't sleep on Kelce. I think most teams would rather have Kittle because he has more years left in him than Kelce.

Sleeping on him? I mean literally everyone has him and Kittle 1 and 2.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I think Kelcies blocking is solid and you folks should give it a bit more credit.
Not better then Kittle, but still solid.

Would Gronk in his prime not be a precedent for this type of player?

$15m and 3 years seems about right to me.

This is what's blowing my mind. I'm hearing no precedent for Kittle and we've already had Gronk. Kittle is an amazing player but to put him in a stratosphere above Gronk? That's idiocy. Gronk, Kittle, and Kelce are all slightly different amazing TEs that have renewed and expanded the value in TEs. Who came first? GRONK, The PRECEDENT

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Gronk is the greatest TE ever. I was talking more in terms of breaking the mold of TE pay.

• 3Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Oh Matt, you're a retard. As much as I hate Brees and Brady, I can't deny that they are very good. You're just shit. Maybe, if you had held on to a 25 point lead and won a ring, you might have something to back up that statement, but you didn't so, fuck off.

Jozu

Like I said before, Arthur Blank gave Ryan 100 million guaranteed not even 2 years ago. So he must think he is the best as well. The fans? Not so much.

Hopefully the contracts given to QBs finally starts to fall in line with other positions. It probably wont happen but if it did teams would all get better.

• 1Like

Merrith

Oh Matt, you're a retard. As much as I hate Brees and Brady, I can't deny that they are very good. You're just shit. Maybe, if you had held on to a 25 point lead and won a ring, you might have something to back up that statement, but you didn't so, fuck off.

This seems like not much? Other two relevant guys are 40+, plus what is he supposed to say if asked.

Not sure how all the blame goes on Ryan for that game, either. 17/23 for 284 yards, 2 TD/0 Int? That's about as efficient as you can get. Kyle Shanahan's play calling bigger culprit...that and their defense giving up 31 points on essentially 5 straight drives (with a single kneel down to end 4th quarter and send the game to OT in there).

• 2Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
He means currently, not 10 years ago.

who knows he might be right. Tom and Drew’s abilities are likely to fall off a cliff soon. It could be this year with all the added complications.

not a crazy statement when you are only comparing 4 teams and 2 have QBs in their 40s.

• 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I was pretty shocked when I saw in Simms top 40 QB's he has Brees at 16 and Brady at 15. I still think they should be higher up but at some point they are gonna drop off. I didn't see much of a drop off from Brees last year but Brady was definitely not as good

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You people need to stop sleeping on mahomes. Everyone is sleeping on mahomes and my gut tells me he's going to be pretty good.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
7.5 is total or so I've read, which is a steal if he is actually healthy for a change.

Merrith

7.5 is total or so I've read, which is a steal if he is actually healthy for a change.

Which is a pretty big if, but if he is, no doubt that is a huge win at that price compared to who else they might have rolled out there.

Not saying I'm keen to draft Edelman in fantasy just yet, but prospects are looking better.