NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

• Some things are broken. We are working on it. See the XF 2.2 Complaints thread for updates as they are available.

Fight

Vyemm Raider
41d 19h 52m
Hate the 49'ers, but I've to say that I am pretty envious of their coaching/front office personnel. Shanahan, Lynch, and their crews have been A+ since they arrived.

• 1Like
Reactions: Sadre Spinegnawer

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
52d 28m
!!!

Eao3GkAXgAIKAA6.jpg
Eao3GkCXkAQhatC.jpg

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
124d 22h 24m

“If he deserves it, he should,” Trump told Scott Thuman of ABC7 regarding Kaepernick’s potential place on an NFL franchise. But then Trump added this: “If he has the playing ability. He started off great and then he didn’t end up very great in terms as a player.”

wut? Trump is capable of telling the truth?

• 2Faggotry
Reactions: popsicledeath and Rude

zzeris

Vermin Supreme
<Silver Donator>
99d 18h 23m
They need something to keep those 5 season ticket holders around.

Yep, if you are still paying good money every year to watch them live...you kinda deserve it. I think Lynn and co. are upset BOB is such amazing competition for worst run team in the NFL. Having a Kaepernick/Herbert QB room...I just can't stop laughing while thinking about it. What exactly is Kaep supposed to teach Herbert? How to kneel properly? Herbert already has the 'average one passing TD per game' skill down. Hair advice? What Castro was really like?

• 1Worf
Reactions: Sadre Spinegnawer

SDsurfer

Trakanon Raider
7d 19m
They need something to keep those 5 season ticket holders around.
They are hoping and praying for a season without fans. It would probably activate an insurance clause giving them extra money.

I’m not giving them any more cash. After they left San Diego I told them to stick their season seats up their ass. it saved me thousands of dollars and my liver got an extra eight days relaxation.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
63d 20h 26m
Awesome that he lists the 49ers as one of his "acceptable" trade destinations. Too bad they have no cap space to sign him.