NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
s-l640.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Holy fucking shit. 157 lbs? His drug intake might be more than his NFL contract. Well...was more.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I'm assuming he is referring to money somehow. Even if it wasn't whole plants, unless something weird has happened to prices since I used to smoke a while ago, 157 lbs is nowhere near his 6.5m contract for 2019.

157 lbs = 2512 oz = roughly 71215 grams, at $20 a gram that would be a bit shy of $1.5m and that would be selling all 157lbs as grams and at a pretty high price (unless, like I mentioned, price went up quite a bit for some reason).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah because I'm sure he only transported that much marijuana only once ever. Never got away with it prior.

You can run that much a couple times a week easily. And that's if you're taking it casually. Assuming this is what this cat does in the offseason? Raise that number considerably.

He wouldn't be carrying that much if that's not the case.

Last edited:

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I wonder if nate Newton hooked him up with the gig.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
He's playing for the Browns. He needs all that weed to deal with that reality. Bengals players have probably moved on to heroin or meth by now.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Not likely any union will accept a 6.25 percent increase in work without compensation. They'll want the cap and salaries to be prorated for that at least.

Hard to imagine the owners would propose a 17th game without compensation built in.

Sterling

El Presidente
Hard to imagine the owners would propose a 17th game without compensation built in.
I'm sure there is, but they'll have to haggle over details. 17 games also means not an even number of games so unless they want to make everyone play a neutral field foreign game it'll be awkward for home/away splits. Can't wait for a Mahomes 6k yard season though!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Oddly enough, reading this, it isn't about compensation but when it happens. Seems an odd issue to have, I'm sure they both have reasons

As PFT explained over the weekend, the league wants to start with 17 games by 2021; the players would like to push it to 2023. That would make 2022 an obvious point for compromise, if the NFL is willing to compromise on this item.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Hope they get weed off the banned list for personal use. It’s legal in so many places and not performance enhancing. Stop ending careers over a joint or two. (157lbs is a different convo)

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I think before they will it will need to be legal(or medical) in all of the states a team resides in. At least for use during the season. Which that list gets shorter and shorter each year but not quite there yet either.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

Like this idea way more than adding a game to the regular season.

Sounds interesting but I wonder how much difference it will make. The 6 seed very rarely goes anywhere in the playoffs and presumably the 7 seed will do even worse but I guess it will give good teams that are in a tough division a better chance to get in.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

It's pretty interesting when you look back over 10 years. Particularly between the Steelers and Patriots.