NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
14,069
16,588
I have to believe he's not a fan of it either. No real shot at being a starter unless the injury issues become too much.
 

Merrith

Avatar of War Slayer
19,145
7,619
Hoping Josh Jones lasts two more picks. We're fucked on getting rid of Trent Williams now with Minnesota grabbing Ezra.
 

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
14,069
16,588
Chiefs pick seems like a huge reach? Like, even if he turns out good, I don't think people had him this high
 

Merrith

Avatar of War Slayer
19,145
7,619
Redskins reaching with Gibson. Definitely think we could have gotten him a round later or moved back 20 spots.
 

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
10,496
16,429
Love Dallas’ draft picks. So fucking hyped, and gimp Garrett not around to feck it up. Just mcfatass
 
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
16,506
1,231


Apparently Von Miller wanted Kinlaw on the Broncos.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Blackwing Lair Raider
2,946
1,582
I honestly don't think the Patriots are taking a QB for anything more than a flyer tomorrow. Between Stidham, presumably Newton, and whatever roster cutdowns from other teams, I think Bill will just let it ride and see what happens.

There's no explanation for the Packers not taking Wide Receivers, however.
 

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
16,506
1,231
How did Mike Zimmer shoot all those deer when hunting season is during football season?
 

Foggy

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
6,622
5,358
Cowboys with 2 great picks and the Eagles throwing away a second rounder. It’s been an excellent draft.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users