NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Sterling

El Presidente
Has anyone actually said that Dak sucks? He's an above average/good QB that isn't likely to lose games for you. He's also had an excellent line and good skill players and has struggled when missing some of those pieces. If he gets a real large payday they better win soon after otherwise it'll turn into a problem at some point.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If Kaepernick had won he probably would have gotten a fat contract and wouldn't have given a damn about the kneeling bullshit.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Points 2 - 8 takes every Dak haters opinion, ties it in a nice bow, and shoves it up their ass.

Obviously those are all "good stats" he wants to use to get people to notice Dak probably should be getting drafted higher than where he is in fantasy right now (especially depending on how certain leagues score QB's). But I'm praying Dak slips to something like Round 6 in my draft and I'm going to scoop him. Then try to get Lamb somewhere mid to late b/c nobody is going to trust rookies as much this year with the limited offseason. Them workout vids have been crazy I think he's going to have a pretty good year all things considered.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
If Kaepernick had won he probably would have gotten a fat contract and wouldn't have given a damn about the kneeling bullshit.
Kaepernick did get a fat contract. It was just that much of it wasn't guaranteed, so when he started to suck he was shown the door.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Kaepernick did get a fat contract. It was just that much of it wasn't guaranteed, so when he started to suck he was shown the door.

Yeah but I'm guessing a lot more of it would have been guaranteed if he'd won.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah but I'm guessing a lot more of it would have been guaranteed if he'd won.

Probably true. I just remember Flacco hitting the lottery basically b/c he "bet on himself" on last year of his current deal the year they won it all and he had that great playoffs (thanks Rahim Moore). Of course then the Ravens missed the playoffs like 4 of the next 5 years after giving Flacco $20M a year.

• 1Worf

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
Dan Snyder is such a douche. He made it clear that this was due to the sponsors and no one else in his letter. Put sponsors before fans and community not once, but twice.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
good, he's changing it because of economic blackmail, why not tell it as it is.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Sponsors and the cummissioner made sure Snyder understood he had no power over a team he owned, particularly when it came to ever getting a new stadium. You didn't build that. You can't own a business. That's bad and wrong, and your rights don't matter if the angry mob deems you unworthy. If none of this sounds familiar maybe ask your kids what they're being taught in school and college. Maybe ask your wives what they're sharing on social media. Nah, bruh, it's just a dumb ol racist team name, this is fine.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Dan Snyder is such a douche. He made it clear that this was due to the sponsors and no one else in his letter. Put sponsors before fans and community not once, but twice.
What? The sponsors are the ones wanting the name change (well blackmailing for it really). The fans overwhelming want to keep the Redskins name. He is basically saying sorry fans, this isn't my doing, blame these faggot sponsors for taking an axe to the legacy of a team you've spend your whole lives supporting.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
634920B1-3B57-46A5-B8CC-598FAA13EBAE.jpeg

You can’t appease the fuckin mob

• 7Worf
  • 1Barf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 9 users

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Maybe the trademark is 6D chess by Snyder. If all the names we like are trademarked, we have to shelve this change for at least another year!

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Sterling

El Presidente
I know a lot of Native people and have yet to meet one that actually gives a shit about the Redskins. Change the name, don't change the name, nobody really gives a shit. Making a big giant thing out of it is the stupid part.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity