NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

babo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Why wont the NFL adopt the NBA bubble? I know they increased practice squads in case of players catching the "Chinese Virus" is like putting them on IR.
Last week i believe a couple of Bears players had it they went on IR and Bears still played their game.
Now Cam Newton has it so they rescheduled Chiefs game for Monday or Tuesday..
What im trying to get at is how long until Goodell starts to take this as a serious issue and adopt a bubble?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

This will be a good start, they'll still need to quarantine the Titans and Patriots until they are completely free of it.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Picard
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
fucking Jets. I wasn't off at all when I said their season will be over come October.
But what the fuck was that wrinkled old cunt Fangio doing running plays at the end there instead of just punting the ball away on the 4th down and basically letting the Jets run the clock out. Running a play at 4th and 18 at that stage is just idiotic. And then after a penalty that didn't change anything, a pass play with 8 seconds remaining, letting your QB to be decked for no reason and then at the end run off the field like a little whiny bitch, only to blame the personal fouls at the end as a reason. He's full of stale donkey cum. Also, Jets are the fucking worst
Maybe your pos coaches shouldn't be calling time outs when the game is over and Denver is trying to kneel.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Probably not, but what about staff and families? What happens if a coach or some player's grandmother dies?

Literally no different than any other infectious disease out there.

Shutting the world down until everyone and their extended families are guaranteed to live forever is a very realistic goal

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Probably not, but what about staff and families? What happens if a coach or some player's grandmother dies?

Why would they be visiting grandmother during the season while COVID is going around? As a multi-millionaire, can they maybe afford to socially distance around grandma or is that asking too much from them? I thought masks worked? Can't they afford $5 masks?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
How can you say it with certainty? The most you can say is they have a lower chance of dying b/c of their health (which for lineman might not be the case) and access to very good healthcare.

Because less than 900 Americans under the age of 40 have died from COVID, if they are even accurate. Out of 5,472,561 cases which doesn't count asymptomatic people, who weren't likely even tested. You are TEN TIMES more likely to die from drowning than COVID as a regular person. I know we have people watching linemen when they hit the showers but I swear it's just because they like watching naked men, not because we are worried about them drowning.

I bet you wear double masks while driving, don't you?

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Because less than 900 Americans under the age of 40 have died from COVID, if they are even accurate. Out of 5,472,561 cases which doesn't count asymptomatic people, who weren't likely even tested. You are TEN TIMES more likely to die from drowning than COVID as a regular person. I know we have people watching linemen when they hit the showers but I swear it's just because they like watching naked men, not because we are worried about them drowning.

I bet you wear double masks while driving, don't you?
Actually the number is closer to 5,000. And drowning isn't contagious, what a dumb analogy.

And yes, i wear a mask whenever i go out. My mom could die if she ever gets covid. Herman Cain is worm food & Trump had to bite the bullet and go to Walter Reed. You retards have a stellar track record.

• 2Faggotry

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Actually the number is closer to 5,000. And drowning isn't contagious, what a dumb analogy.

And yes, i wear a mask whenever i go out. My mom could die if she ever gets covid. Herman Cain is worm food & Trump had to bite the bullet and go to Walter Reed. You retards have a stellar track record.
How many pro athletes have died of COVID?? You smooth-brain idiots deny reality and science to keep your Doomer narratives going.

• 1Like

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
ice_screenshot_20201003-233708.png

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are you getting your statistics from Alex Jones? 200k dead isn't .28%

• 2Picard

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Are you getting your statistics from Alex Jones? 200k dead isn't .28%
You honestly believe we’ve successfully tested 100% of the cases out there?? You really are a smooth-brained idiot.

• 1Like

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
LOL

Kaines did you even graduate highschool? I did the same math and you forgot to carry the decimal point. it's 2.8% not .28%... jesus christ.

• 1Faggotry

Kaines

Potato Supreme
LOL

Kaines did you even graduate highschool? I did the same math and you forgot to carry the decimal point. it's 2.8% not .28%... jesus christ.
Again not even coming close to accounting for all non-symptomatic cases. You’re a complete retard.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Suuurrreee, you just so happened to pick the exact numbers that i got when I divided the numbers. Just like how you forgot to spell acquitted, right?

Look, I think the anti-mask people are stupid but I'll give you enough credit for not claiming Kaines on your side. I think he's literally on the spectrum.

• 1Faggotry

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Suuurrreee, you just so happened to pick the exact numbers that i got when I divided the numbers. Just like how you forgot to spell acquitted, right?

Look, I think the anti-mask people are stupid but I'll give you enough credit for not claiming Kaines on your side. I think he's literally on the spectrum.
You’re literally a reality denying idiot. I get why you’re voting Biden.

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The COVID precautions right now are so over the top and bullshit. I started living my life fully back in June and have been traveling the US pretty consistently. I subscribe to all the COVID updates because I want the proof it's bullshit. The rate of spread is the same everywhere. Whether in open ass Kentucky or locked down SF. It doesn't matter. All the proof I need to know the over the top shutdowns aren't really doing anything.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
LOL

Take your China lung talk to the kung flu thread. This thread is for talking about Mitch Trubisky and how he can’t throw left, right, middle, short or deep.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users