NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Unsurprisingly your version of High IQ football talk is "I watch some and think I know shit, but I'm actually dumb".

While I absolutely agree they should have been in on Hopkins (I mean, fuck...every team in the league should have been in on Hopkins if they had known O'brien would trade him away for a washed up RB making too much this year and a 2nd), just getting one of those guys would not transform the Pats into what Tampa has around him that allows him to succeed. That's just fantasy land for you.

Also with all the opt outs this year from the Pats defense, the Tampa D is superior. For your low IQ football mind, I'll sum it up...you chase one of those big name receivers to give to Brady, and the Pats still make the playoffs and still win one game there at best.
That’s because Brady isn’t even as good as Manning who single-handily took several terrible Colt rosters to the playoffs.

Anyone saying Brady is the GOAT is simply a prisoner of the moment.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
"Just got out and get 2 of the best WR's in the game and Brady would be awesome!!!!"

The troll is strong in this one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mommy forgot to give him his autism pills. The closest this faggot ever got to playing and understanding football was probably beating his 6 year old neighbor in Madden. Remember when I tried to explain actual football defense before the SB and how the Falcons would attack the Pats and he was like OH NO HERPDERP YOU DONT SAY THAT ABOUT TAAAMMY BRAAADY and then it all came true?

His only actual knowledge of Xs and Os is how mommy signs her texts to her "speshul boy" when he eats all his peas.

XoXo

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
They definitely should have traded for Diggs and Hopkins, I don't know why they didn't think of that.

• 2Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I’m glad everyone agrees with me, about time you retards started.
If only Bill Belichick was as smart as you, he could have told Brady to stick around while he went out and grabbed those two. Really unfortunate he didn't have you at his side.

• 1Worf

Sterling

El Presidente
yeah, get those 2 WR and maybe get a small upgrade to their D Line like Donald and maybe get a decent TE like Kittle or Kelce. Shit would be easy then.

• 1Worf

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Thank you, very big of you to recognize how right I was about the entire situation, even at the cost of admitting how wrong you are/were/always will be.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Well, who's ready for playoffs talk? Uber Uberest Uber Uberest , you can go ahead and sit on the bench like your players will be this year. Let the Big Boys talk about how the real teams are doing this year.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well, who's ready for playoffs talk? Uber Uberest Uber Uberest , you can go ahead and sit on the bench like your players will be this year. Let the Big Boys talk about how the real teams are doing this year.
49ers going to get healthy in bye week, come back and win 6 straight to get into the playoffs at 10-6. Then they get Kittle back and go on a tear to the Super Bowl!

LOLOLOL I AM AS FUNNY AS UBER

• 2Worf

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
49ers going to get healthy in bye week, come back and win 6 straight to get into the playoffs at 10-6. Then they get Kittle back and go on a tear to the Super Bowl!

LOLOLOL I AM AS FUNNY AS UBER

I can see this after they trade for Diggs and Hopkins to start their big run. I'm not sure if Garoppolo can handle it so you might want to also trade for Rodgers while you're at it.

• 1Worf

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
The Patriots players will be sitting on the bench in the playoffs, got it. So they’ll be in the stadium, playing. Unlike the Falcons, who the Patriots broke, that will be sitting on their couches. My comment was probably your second least favorite comeback ever.

Take the L.

• 1Cringe

Fadaar

That guy
god the Pats going to shit in the span of one season has almost made 2020 tolerable

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Uber has always been a troll faggot. Now that the Patriots are normal again he is having a breakdown.

Either way has always been a hard troll. I give him credit for putting so much effort into it.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I am the most quoted and reacted to poster in this thread. Jozu has never been right about any of his opinions, this reinforces the fact that I am the most polarizing poster in this thread. Without me you have nothing to learn or talk about, with me you can not refresh the page fast enough to respond.

Pretty big of me to post this and not ask for thanks, but that’s just the type of guy I am. By the way, you’re welcome.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Worf

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Just a friendly reminder on how Brady got to his first Super Bowl, the fuck rule. Also FKC...

tuck rule tom brady fumble GIF

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
I am the most quoted and reacted to poster in this thread. Jozu has never been right about any of his opinions, this reinforces the fact that I am the most polarizing poster in this thread. Without me you have nothing to learn or talk about, with me you can not refresh the page fast enough to respond.

Pretty big of me to post this and not ask for thanks, but that’s just the type of guy I am. By the way, you’re welcome.

Nerd football fan fight.