NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
To be fair... the Jets would have fucked up the 1st pick anyway so....
Yeah, I don't even think they need a QB. That team could hire someone to fix half their problems. Problem is finding the right someone obv.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is it just me or are the full defense dance celebrations already old and corny? I must be a curmudgeon because to me, they are just unnecessarily lame.

• 2Truth!

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Chiefs look like they lost Edwards-Helaire for the rest of the way and now Leveon Bell is down and hurt. It looks like Bell is gonna be ok, looked at first he hyperextended his knee but no.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So Kyler Murray is good.

He is really good actually. Hurts played well too, Wentz in Philly is over.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Why couldn't the Jets beat the Chargers too. Whyyyyyy.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
So Kyler Murray is good.

He is really good actually. Hurts played well too, Wentz in Philly is over.
Murray is just too sporadic right now. He'll be pretty awesome in a few years. I do feel like the Cards are never out of a game with him at the helm though. Really bright future with him and Hopkins.

• 2Like

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Murray is just too sporadic right now. He'll be pretty awesome in a few years. I do feel like the Cards are never out of a game with him at the helm though. Really bright future with him and Hopkins.
I think he has a solid chance to be really good. The only possible issue I see is injuries from big hits while running. Eventually defenses will get more used to him and he will get lit up. I hope it doesn't happen but it often does.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
lol how the fuck are the Giants down two scores. Nice red zone offense dickheads.

Also, this fucking dork they use on halftimes on SNF can never work the touch screens correctly. Fire this guy, he sucks.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
lol how the fuck are the Giants down two scores. Nice red zone offense dickheads.

Also, this fucking dork they use on halftimes on SNF can never work the touch screens correctly. Fire this guy, he sucks.
You take that back....Steve Kornacki works that board like he works my heart.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's funny, Haskins actually didn't look bad in the 2nd half at times. You can tell he has been listening to Smith quite a bit, the amount of checkdowns to McKissic was crazy. Don't think he'll ever make it in the NFL, though, tries to force the ball into traffic waaaaaaay too much. Although frankly I think the offense did about as well as it would have under Smith against a good team like Seattle. Surprised we kept it that close.

How crazy is it biggest game of the year for Washington is Rivera's old team coming to DC.