NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Did the Bills meltdown or were the Chiefs just the Chiefs? Aside from a big Hill drop and the punt return fumble, they've pretty much done whatever they wanted on offense.
Bills didn’t melt down, they never played well. They were literally gifted 6 of their 9 first half points.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Chiefs have not had many blowouts like this all season, especially against playoff level teams. Jared Allen was jittery all night. I think this is a meltdown, but then again its hard to tell since both teams have cakewalk divisions for the most part.
Oh shit Jared Allen is back and on the bills?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Chiefs have not had many blowouts like this all season, especially against playoff level teams. Jared Allen was jittery all night. I think this is a meltdown, but then again its hard to tell since both teams have cakewalk divisions for the most part.

They were only 14-1 until they sat starters in Week 17, though. Not like it's really THAT surprising.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I think the chiefs were the chiefs but the those 2 bonehead plays by Allen seemed to suck a lot of life out of them that lingered on throughout the game.

Slithum

Nil Satis, Nisi Optimum
tampa1.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
According to Spotrac:Aaron Rodgers, Aaron has a $37M salary, and a $31M dead money hit, for 2021.

Long story short, a year of Rodgers is worth paying $6M for.

I still suspect the 49ers stick with Garoppolo for one more season, then grab Rodgers once he is formally released next year.

... then again, the Packers have a $205M 2021 salary atm, and no one really knows just how low next year's cap will be, so who knows.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
When I read him say uncertain future, it left me thinking him pondering do I want to keep playing rather than will I be back in Green Bay. That 4th down call was one of the worst calls I’ve seen tho, so maybe his mind is full on fuck this coach I want out.

Cap is gonna be around 180 possible lower as 170

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When I read him say uncertain future, it left me thinking him pondering do I want to keep playing rather than will I be back in Green Bay. That 4th down call was one of the worst calls I’ve seen tho, so maybe his mind is full on fuck this coach I want out.

Cap is gonna be around 180 possible lower as 170

Went from McCarthy to that 4th down call. Plus the dumb 2 point call earlier.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Barring injuries I think the Chief's will be the 1st team to 3 peat. I'm pretty sure they have all their major core players locked up for a couple more years.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Barring injuries I think the Chief's will be the 1st team to 3 peat. I'm pretty sure they have all their major core players locked up for a couple more years.
Only three teams in history have even made it to three (or more) consecutive Super Bowls, and the Chiefs haven't won this one yet. Let's not go counting eggs just yet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Only three teams in history have even made it to three (or more) consecutive Super Bowls, and the Chiefs haven't won this one yet. Let's not go counting eggs just yet.
I totally get that a lot can happen between now and then. I just think they're built for it, and that's my prediction.

And I'll go on record saying they crush Tampa Bay