NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think the biggest factor in the game proved to be McDaniels vs Kyle Shanahan, where McDaniels made the adjustments the Patriots needed to get their offense going in the 2nd half while Shanahan Jr struggled to adjust when the Patriots started blitzing more in the 2nd half.

Have fun in San Francisco.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
rofl. snowing at the rally today in boston.

i am at work, and while xfinity says watch anywhere...cannot watch the local stations "live" via xfinity("in house only) i browse to the local station website and....click on live and tada...live stream of the rally. (doing on my phone so that my computer doesn't slow down- running a damn photogrammetry programs that just eats the cpu...)

Cybsled

His kid probably threw up when the Pats were getting their asses handed to them in the 1st half.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
He posted something about his kid not feeling good. Shrug.

Yeah right. He threw his kid under the bus the next day because people were calling him out for being the super homer that he is. I bet if it was the Pats up 28-3 he would have told his kid to be BAHSTON STRONG and stayed.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Not sure how to answer this. You say he is obviously better, then throw that away by saying his backups are nearly as good.

The games he has missed they really gave the backups two reads and a dump. Jimmy G just started this year with three reads and looked bad in pre-season. They went back two two reads , and he looked great. Big difference. Great coaching in that regard from the OC. I also think Jimmy G can make all the same throws as Brady BTW. Hell he showed it. He just can't read defenses on that Brady level. Well no one can I guess.

Experience is no doubt THE biggest factor... but that is what makes him the GOAT.

How are those words giving you trouble? You shoulda covered relational adjectives in elementary school. A is better than B. B is nearly as good as A. There is no conflict between those 2 statements.

OK so since you want to get down to the nuts and bolts, you also need to tell me how many reads Brady had when he first started back in 2001. If you can tell me he came in and had 3 or 4 reads right off the bat and nailed it, you'll have a point. Otherwise you're smoking rope.

Bottom line, there's not a large dropoff in performance from Brady to any of his backups in recent years. How many reads he can make is window dressing when the backup is still putting up numbers and winning games.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
fun factoid that only pats fans will like

patriots are the only team to win a superbowl without making an extra point kick...
field goal
touchdown - missed xp
field goal
touchdown - 2 point
touch down - 2 point
touch down - game over

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fun factoid that only pats fans won't like

patriots are the only team to win* a superbowl while also permanently earning an asterisk by their name and every accomplishment.

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Fadaar

That guy
Something oddball I thought up during the game -- even if the Falcons had won, there isn't a single division where every team has a Super Bowl win. No, anything that happened prior to Super Bowl 1 does not count. I'm looking at you Lions, Vikings, Cardinals, Eagles, Browns.

Last edited:

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
So a member of the hall of fame voting committee admitted they are keeping TO out because they don't like him.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Rice, Moss, TO, Tim Brown all of these guys are the pinnacles of WR in modern football. The fact that he isn't in is a travesty and the voters should be ashamed.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, TO is top 3 at his position all time. I don't think you could say that about any of this year's inductees with the possible exception of Morten Andersen. They were all worthy, but not more worthy than Owens.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Terrell Davis and Jason Taylor had absolutely no business getting in this year over some of the other finalists. Kurt Warner probably didn't either. They really fucked up this year.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user