NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
One of the worst wild card weekends I've ever seen. No wonder NFL rankings are tanking

Well, every game except this one featured a backup or injured starting QB. That never helps.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I like the Packers chances against the Cowboys.
Depends on if that intentional spear on Nelson broke ribs or not. Without Nelson and Montgomery, we will have a tough time attacking the middle of the field, where Dallas is actually weak.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Romo muffs a placeholding and ends the playoff run one year. Then the following year, he spends his off week banging Jessica Simpson on some Island instead of hitting the film room and laying low, then proceeds to shit the bed. That reputation followed him forever. Never go full Romo.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Romo muffs a placeholding and ends the playoff run one year. Then the following year, he spends his off week banging Jessica Simpson on some Island instead of hitting the film room and laying low, then proceeds to shit the bed. That reputation followed him forever. Never go full Romo.
Jooka?

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I was thinking never go full Eli.

Seriously, how do you have a 52% completion rate against the 22nd ranked defense? I kept waiting for Eli to take his helmet off and see Tebow staring back at me, lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

None of what you said has anything to do with OBJ at all.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole

Seriously, how do you have a 52% completion rate against the 22nd ranked defense? I kept waiting for Eli to take his helmet off and see Tebow staring back at me, lol.

It wasn't Eli's fault. The receivers dropped way too many balls, no one even tried to jump on the Hail Mary to defend, and then there was the bonehead punt catch on the 3, and he still doesn't have much of a run game to help.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
It wasn't Eli's fault. The receivers dropped way too many balls, no one even tried to jump on the Hail Mary to defend, and then there was the bonehead punt catch on the 3.

Yeah, I was unprepared for this from them after watching them take out Dallas a few weeks ago.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I was unprepared for this from them after watching them take out Dallas a few weeks ago.

One thing that had me worried was that no team has ever made the Super Bowl that averaged under 20 points. The Giants averaged 19.4 this season.

Last edited:

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
One thing that had me worried was that no team has ever made the Super Bowl that averaged under 20 points. The Giants averaged 19.4 this season.

Yeah, like you said, I have no clue what happened to last year's offense.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, like you said, I have no clue what happened to last year's offense.
Eli's arm is gone (for good?) and a revolving door at RB.
Any info on Ben? Hoping more than just Seahawks/Falcons is worth watching next week.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
GB/Dallas should be good. Not expecting much from the Texans but maybe their D can show up and at least rack up some hits and sacks.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
How the offense went from #6 last year, to like 27th this year, I don't know.

flowers.jpg

The entire OLine needs an upgrade though... but having a left tackle so bad that you cant throw deep is a bad thing, made even worse that the rest of the oline cant run block for shit.

Last edited:

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Keep telling everyone. There's SB Eli...and then never won a playoff game in any of his other postseasons Eli. That team wasn't winning shit not being able to score 20 points.

AFC shaping up exactly as expected. Still think only Pats and Steelers have real chance. We've seen what Pitt's O at 100% can look like. I just don't see KC beating them OR matching up with the Pats like the Steelers can just by virtue of their muscle on offense. Pats with a walkover basically next week to the AFC title game.

NFC where the fun will be. Dallas/GB could be relatively high scoring and exciting as shit, and I love the Atlanta/Seattle match up, especially with it NOT being in Seattle.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Keep telling everyone. There's SB Eli...and then never won a playoff game in any of his other postseasons Eli. That team wasn't winning shit not being able to score 20 points.

AFC shaping up exactly as expected. Still think only Pats and Steelers have real chance. We've seen what Pitt's O at 100% can look like. I just don't see KC beating them OR matching up with the Pats like the Steelers can just by virtue of their muscle on offense. Pats with a walkover basically next week to the AFC title game.

NFC where the fun will be. Dallas/GB could be relatively high scoring and exciting as shit, and I love the Atlanta/Seattle match up, especially with it NOT being in Seattle.

I still give the Chiefs a shot. Pats are SB favorite almost every year so that's never a surprise. Steelers if they show up are as good as the Pats. It just depends on which Pittsburgh shows. I also think the best matchups are in the NFC. It should be fun as hell.