Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I will say Kirby all star is a lot of fun especially if playing with a kid, pokemon let's go i s also pretty fun 2 player with kids.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Looking to purchase a case and have my eye on this one:
Anyone have any experience with it or suggestions for something different?

So I received this yesterday, and while it's early and I haven't really used it to its full extent for any extended period of time, it seems to be high quality. Comes with everything I need, and I think if I dropped my shit violently it would be fine. Has an optional arm strap you can attach if you want to sling it over your shoulder.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
They need one to hold two steering wheels, and now a pokeball on top of the rest of the shit.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
Man i havent watched that smash documentary in years
I dont remember it being 4 hours though, was it split up into multiple videos before?

Dodsengel

Trakanon Raider
I picked up a Switch on the weekend. Quick! What are five games I should own!?

There are a lot of cool games you can grab on the cheap from their eshop: Slain, Hollowknight, Pulstar, Blazing Star, R Type Dimensions, Sky Force, etc... I'd recommend picking up an SD card though as you'll run out of space pretty quickly. Depends on how you like to play though, I rarely if ever use mine on the TV anymore.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Since finishing BoTW like 6 - 8 months ago, my Switch has been a Stardew Valley machine. Gotta farm those crops on the toilet!

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Siliconemelons

I really LOVE BOTW - and replaying "doing nothing" is fun.

But I find self handicapping and playing hard mode is fun and it's a great game to come back to every other month.

It really would be super awesome with more bad guy types and an expanded world. I just want more! :)

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Just finished playing some Smash.... nearly 2 am here so going to be responsible and stop myself now. Game looks beautiful and moves great. Glad I have the Gamecube controllers not a fan of how the joy cons feel for Smash but maybe that takes time.

Feels like there is soooo much to do on here. I unlocked quite a bit of characters just in what time I played but i'm loving adventure mode for sure.

AI seems to be drastically improved. I almost always had to jack up the difficulty to get even a little challenge but now nearly ever level of CPU difficulty seems to have some competency and presents some challenge.

So far it has lived up to its name. The game is the ultimate version of very facet of itself. It looks better, players better, and has a lot to offer. Hoping with some friends coming over after work tomorrow we can get this stuff unlocked quickly.

Only bad thing I will say is the Fighters Pass. I thought that was a little stupid Nintendo but maybe not. I do think the Persona 5 character was a dumb announcement.

spronk

FPS noob
Is it weird that Super Smash Ultimate released on the anniversary of Pearl Harbor

• 1Worf

Needless

Toe Sucker
Man i wasn't sold on smash until i saw Ken has a parry, and that fire pokemon dude looks fun too

Guess i'm buying it :(

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
New monster boy is pretty cool if you liked the old games. I think it's the sequel to wonder boy and the dragons trap. I can't remember that far back.