Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Switch life deal in woot app if it’s still available

256E89B5-F891-47D3-BFC6-6EFA1BA5BA48.jpeg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Where's the best place to buy a switch that has a generous return policy for when my kid sneaks it into the bath with him, barfs on it, throws it out the car window etc?

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Amazon is sold out of switches until late January, haha.

edit: just for a specific joycon color...

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Are you providing instructions on how to steal games while buying a switch?
no, that was a way to give your kid a game and the switch in one box, i mean it's not like you're even able to touch a nintendo box until after you pay for it anyway.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Amazon is sold out of switches until late January, haha.

edit: just for a specific joycon color...
just buy whatever crap color, you'll eventually just buy more joycons anyway, by then you can choose the colors you want.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I think I'm going with Walmart and their 4 year, $45 protection plan based on the assumption that when my four year old chumps this thing up for two years I'll just have to argue with a clueless walmart person who gives no fucks instead of a trumped up geek squad person or an amazon drone who will get fired if they hand out too much help.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I think I'm going with Walmart and their 4 year, $45 protection plan based on the assumption that when my four year old chumps this thing up for two years I'll just have to argue with a clueless walmart person who gives no fucks instead of a trumped up geek squad person or an amazon drone who will get fired if they hand out too much help.
just call for amazon help/support during off hours, thats when they shift their phones to indians and you can just have your way with them, i always pick on the indians, lots of times they give you a $5 credit too so you don't get mad.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Most of those protection plans don't really cover anything
What do you mean?

Accidental damage from handling (ADH), such as damage from drops, spills and liquid damage associated with the handling and use of Your Product, if the coverage has been offered and purchased at the time of sale with your Protection Plan;

Damaged or defective buttons or connectivity ports located on Your Product;
Unless they try to welch on it, that pretty much covers 4 year olds smashing the piss out of a switch.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I remeber buying BB's plan for my orginal PS2, was the funniest shit ever, every 2 years(shortly before the plan ran out) it would start having laser problems, take it back get the newest version + buy another plan, and some money back(cheaper price for it).. that original ps2 basically paid for its self 3x over. I dont think they do this anymore though ..

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Tuco Tuco Squaretrade is awful. Get the accidental damage plan at Best Buy, and you will have a much easier time getting it replaced.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Nintendo Online members can get the classic controllers for the Switch 50% off, ending today. Still not sure I want to pay $30 for them.

spronk

FPS noob

52.5m switch units sold to date, surpassing xbox one I believe. Also sales figures for their top 15 games. The Outer Worlds will release on switch March 6th, digital only tho

50% of switch game sales are now digital

been playing Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE digitally for a week or two now, enjoying the game a lot its pretty basic ass weeb shit

Last edited:

Ritley

Karazhan Raider

52.5m switch units sold to date, surpassing xbox one I believe. Also sales figures for their top 15 games. The Outer Worlds will release on switch March 6th, digital only tho

50% of switch game sales are now digital

been playing Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE digitally for a week or two now, enjoying the game a lot its pretty basic ass weeb shit
Tokyo Mirage has decently fun combat, similar to P5 but holy shit was it fucking painful to listen to the characters or story in general.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Glad I played TMS#FE on my Wii U, that censorship is retarded. Only way I'd have gotten it again is if they'd actually put some money into the port and done an English dub, but that was never going to happen.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Glad I played TMS#FE on my Wii U, that censorship is retarded. Only way I'd have gotten it again is if they'd actually put some money into the port and done an English dub, but that was never going to happen.

I thought I had read that the switch version was the Wii U english release, which was already changed from the OG Japanese release. Unless you played the Japanese release version, not the International version. Or I guess if I misunderstood the article.