Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
MHGU is a great fucking game. I played the shit out of world and playing generations ultimate after dropping hundreds of hours into world made me love the franchise even more. Got to have that pro controller though
Ok with a pro controller this is way better, also I assume shit gets harder because I don’t even have a decent armor set or weapon yet at HR1 and shit dies in like 5 minutes. I know G rank gets up there but if the climb to get there is like this I am going to get bored.
Also palicos need to shut the fuck up, I either have sound off or don’t bring them.

spronk

FPS noob
Image_from_iOS_23.jpg

Nester

Vyemm Raider
nono, only a 66% markup on Amazon:

I can never get over the gall of Nintendo to not even include the game these special editions are of.

Not true, I got the Mario version (2 red joycons)
Came with Mario Odyssey. and a Mario case.

Not a cent saved buying the bundle lol. Not even the $20 case.

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Quick question, I liked fire emblem 3 houses, what's the next best tactical RPG on switch ? I need something to play on my Switch.

spronk

FPS noob
this year was marios 35th so more mario stuff, next year is zeldas 35th anniversary so i'd expect a bunch of zelda remasters

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob

i have the Daemon X Machina version on my switch and its pretty nice if you have man sized hands, they are bigger than joycons and don't do rumble/amiibo but are really comfy and don't have to worry about drift issues

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not sure why anyone would pay $10 extra for some ugly Pac-Man graphics on the thing when you can just buy a plain black, red, or blue one and have it ship immediately.

The Split Pad Pro itself is fantastic though, I never play my Switch handheld without it.