Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

spronk

FPS noob
v2 battery, basically 50% more battery life than v1. If you have an OG switch though its probably hackable and worth a bit of money

rumors of a switch pro kinda thing that can do 4k early next year too

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
its OG but fully updated. I dont really use it without the docking station so battery isnt an issue for me, good to know though thanks

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
My understanding is that it has a better SoC but they downclocked it to stay in line with the original and the only benefit is better battery life.

spronk

FPS noob
super mario 35 is indeed fun

but man all i feel is this

Glover-Murtaugh-Im-gettin-too-old-for-this-shit.jpg

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
In stock at MSRP at Amazon atm

Edit: The amazon link is showing on my screen so added a reddit one

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Has anyone used that Mario kart kit? Wondering how good it is for a 5 year old that loves mario

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Has anyone used that Mario kart kit? Wondering how good it is for a 5 year old that loves mario
If he's anything like mine then it'll be cool until he realizes that real life car crashes are much harder to recover from than in game. So driving off the track and all that shit will be a frustration point.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If he's anything like mine then it'll be cool until he realizes that real life car crashes are much harder to recover from than in game. So driving off the track and all that shit will be a frustration point.
Hahaha yeah didn't think of that

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well I just picked up the animal crossing switch addition that just came out pretty stoked I also got Mario All-Stars any more recommendations fellas

• 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
S tier - Breath of the Wild, Super Mario Odyssey
A tier - Smash Ultimate, Xenoblade DE, Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE, Fire Emblem 3 Houses
B tier - Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Super Mario Maker 2, Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle, Links Awakening

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Tokyo Mirage sessions is only an A if you play the game on mute and click through all dialogue without reading it

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Just get anki overdrive. Cheaper, more contained, crashes in the small area are fun. Kids and adults love it.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
S tier - Breath of the Wild, Super Mario Odyssey
A tier - Smash Ultimate, Xenoblade DE, Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE, Fire Emblem 3 Houses
B tier - Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Super Mario Maker 2, Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle, Links Awakening
I bought my kid Links awakening and have been playing it off and on when he needs help with something. I’m appalled at how much slowdown the game gets. There’s barely anything going on and it just chugs. This system is fucking junk imo. He likes it so I’ll still get shit for it but god damn. Can’t even run its own games, I feel like I’m getting ripped off every time I think about buying a game.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Also...

Can you save the old Mario game levels (nes-snes) or is it like classic where it starts you off at the beginning of the level after you hit continue?

thanks spronk spronk definitely getting BotW and Odyssey.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Odyssey is incredible. One of the best mario's I've ever played.

Botw I hated, but a lot of people loved.

• 1Like

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
If you like rogue likes Hades is really good. If you never played Donkey Kong on wii u it's an excellent 2d platformer.