Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Yeah maybe in 2-3 more console releases Nintendo will move out of the year 1999 with its online service.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I got the 3 main things I wanted with the B1G1F sale, but I'm gonna keep an eye out for Actraiser and Diablo 2 having digital price drops (if that ever happens). Was just thinking how weird it is that DS and 3DS don't have Virtual Console yet on the Switch. They could make bank on higher-res ports of things like Samus Returns, Pokemon, MH4U, etc that are trapped on the 3DS.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah getting the $26.99 games digital or physical on amazon or gamestop is pretty nuts, get multiples if you have kids / relatives with switches

this is the list, and pretty much all of them are worth $27. the $40 games... meh. Probably good for kids, not so much adults.

1637682333413.png

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I got the 3 main things I wanted with the B1G1F sale, but I'm gonna keep an eye out for Actraiser and Diablo 2 having digital price drops (if that ever happens). Was just thinking how weird it is that DS and 3DS don't have Virtual Console yet on the Switch. They could make bank on higher-res ports of things like Samus Returns, Pokemon, MH4U, etc that are trapped on the 3DS.
That would make it harder to rerelease games for the 8th time and charger full price though

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ugh, origami king is not worth $28. As someone who loved the gamecube Paper Mario, and hadn't played any others (or knew they existed) god was I disappointed in that.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
It's not a bad title IF you can stomach the combat.

I know by the time I hit the 3rd area (yellow) I was doing everything possible to avoid combat and trying to rush to finish it ;[

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Picked up FE 3 houses, xenoblade for my house and botw for a nephew. Good sale ^^

• 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
the switch root keys have been leaked, should mean in theory every switch out there is hackable

not linking directly to the keys since big N likes to go after shit

also apparently a second method to maybe jailbreak every switch

1637777601714.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's not a bad title IF you can stomach the combat.

I know by the time I hit the 3rd area (yellow) I was doing everything possible to avoid combat and trying to rush to finish it ;[
Boss combat was at least unique and interesting, but yeah you get to that point where I was basically spamming toad help to insta-win any generic battle and hated it. The confetti gun was a dumb concept too

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Somewhat off-topic here, but since all of this came up earlier...

I'm just getting into Citra emulation for 3DS games that aren't getting Switch ports. It'll be interesting to play 3DS games in 4K if I get it to work.

Anyone have a halfway decent site for 3DS roms? Because every 3DS ROM site I've found is like toxic aids to negotiate with all the ads. It's way easier to get original DS or retro console ROMs.

Holy grail for me is Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate which I haven't been able to find anywhere via google search. It's a missing link for me since I have MH3U and World (and will get Generations/Rise eventually), if anyone has a ROM of that one.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Somewhat off-topic here, but since all of this came up earlier...

I'm just getting into Citra emulation for 3DS games that aren't getting Switch ports. It'll be interesting to play 3DS games in 4K if I get it to work.

Anyone have a halfway decent site for 3DS roms? Because every 3DS ROM site I've found is like toxic aids to negotiate with all the ads. It's way easier to get original DS or retro console ROMs.

Holy grail for me is Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate which I haven't been able to find anywhere via google search. It's a missing link for me since I have MH3U and World (and will get Generations/Rise eventually), if anyone has a ROM of that one.
https://www.ziperto.com/3ds-cia-list/

• 1Like

Rude

Potato del Grande

Probably super late post. From what I read the only thing that needs to be done on the US Side is to get a US Adapter? I scooped one up regardless, Amazon has a pretty good return policy at worst.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
13 sentinels coming to switch. plat'd the game on PS4, enjoyable game

Do you ever pilot the mechs or is the entire game just a 2d weebfest of characters talking? That trailer sucked to show any gameplay if it’s anything other than that.